Where to live?

Herbie

Can anyone tell me a place that's off the grid where things like emf radiation, electronic weapons have zero effect but where you can still live a normal life without harassment
Siberia?

There are documentary’s of family’s hiding out there for decades due to Lenin,Stalin.

I think it’s the last resort, it’s the most remote wilderness in the world in the largest country in the world.

I live in the rural mountains of Tennessee. It's chill here. I occasionally see people wearing masks. But that's about it. No one here has said anything to me about getting a jab. My employer (small business) doesn't even allow jabbed people to work in our building. My husband's employer hasn't said anything about it to him. Most people I run into here have the attitude of "**** the government". It's probably not the absolute best place to be right now, but I'd recommend it. And everything is cheaper here too ?

E

eat my peat

I do think the US is the best place to be while this all blows over. 350 million people ... would be hard to strictly enforce anything, everywhere.

But to get into the US now proves difficult ...

Which is why Mexico SEEMS like the next best place (130 million population/high altitudes)

Although a part of me feels there is a golden gem to live in that is not spoken about often... I would have thought that to be in any mountain area in the world

P

Peatness

Great James Delingpole interview

Maryann and Martin Gebauer​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gE0Ise4LaeEj/

CANADIAN EXILES. Maryann and Martin Gebauer are living the dream. They fled Canada - ‘the new North of Korea’ - in the nick of time for a peripatetic existence in Corfu, Stockholm, Mexico and now North Korea. Maryann, a financial advisor, offers tips on how to escape, how to get your money out before it’s too late, and where to put it. Martin, a wildlife consultant, identifies the exotic birds threatening to drown out the podcast…

Follow Maryann on her Telegram channels Maryann and the Professor MoneySmarts | Maryann and the Professor

stoic

I feel like it now needs to be noted: after more than two years of covid tiranny, Belarus has clearly been confirmed as the safest country in Europe to avoid mask wearing, forced isolations and vaccine mandates.

Unlike most other sceptic presidents, Lukashenko cannot be bought out. The Western elites have tried to assassinate him and install a puppet government, but have failed to do so and will not succeed unless they first destroy Russia.

Hopefully, Lukashenko will be able to stay out of the current war and consolidate his country as an anti-globalist haven. For this to happen, however, a moderate win for Russia will be essential.

Kyle970

I live in the rural mountains of Tennessee. It's chill here. I occasionally see people wearing masks. But that's about it. No one here has said anything to me about getting a jab. My employer (small business) doesn't even allow jabbed people to work in our building. My husband's employer hasn't said anything about it to him. Most people I run into here have the attitude of "**** the government". It's probably not the absolute best place to be right now, but I'd recommend it. And everything is cheaper here too ?
Think this is a good option or even Kentucky. Or anywhere that is not really trending all over YouTube as a good place to move. Seems like former good states can change in a hurry. (Expenses, politics, morals).
Some states like Kansas, Ohio, etc have incentives on small acerage in an attempt to boost local economies. Good for homesteading and living as free as possible.
Population density maps are handy as well.

Regina

I'm just seeing this now.

I'm thinking Tenn mountains is the best too.

We hung out on Lookout Mtn for a month on our way down to central FL. LOVE IT!
But we did see a lot of freemason vibe in Chattanooga. I instinctly did a very fierce aikido block and squelch of a guy who tried to take my tempertature at a an outdoor mexican restaurant. I think he crapped his pants. But he certainly was obsequious after that.
Signal Mtn seems nice too, though we didn't make it over there to check it out.
Knoxville also has good elevation. Only concern is the national labs there a little creepy. (Oak Ridge and UT).

Also looking at suburbs of Nashville. Brentwood seems super posh but surrounding areas cheap. Such as Centerville.
Which has a gun range like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqVopf7TPcg

We have a similar one in central FL.

As fun as that is, I'm also a bit of a city girl. Maybe 3/4's city girl ;o). 1/4 or alter ego wild child.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals