Where to live?

Doc Sandoz

IT IS DEF NOT!

The U.S. has lost its mind...going into a police state with hyperinflation and an oligarchy to add icing to the cake
I would disagree. Australia, NZ, Canada, China of course, most of Europe DEF NOT. The U.S. being a federal system is the one "first world" country where huge swaths of deep resistance both in and out of govt - the flyover states - stubbornly persist.

"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

I would disagree. Australia, NZ, Canada, China of course, most of Europe DEF NOT. The U.S. being a federal system is the one "first world" country where huge swaths of deep resistance both in and out of govt - the flyover states - stubbornly persist.

"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
I've lived here my entire life, also lookup "gangstalking" and "targeted individuals"

Doc Sandoz

I've lived here my entire life, also lookup "gangstalking" and "targeted individuals"
Not sure what state you live in, but things here in the state where I grew up are quite encouraging. Presently, indeed, it's like the plandemic never happened

"Gang stalking" is a novel persecutory belief system experienced by individuals who believe they are being followed, stalked, and harassed by a large number of people. The term is associated with the "targeted individual" (T.I.) virtual community formed by like-minded individuals who claim their lives are disrupted from being stalked by organized groups intent on causing them harm.

Please elaborate on the relevance of these terms as to where to live.

Herbie

Correct. Peat is totally brainwashed in this regard, but that is OK - we can still appreciate his work (I shouldn't have to write this disclaimer, but there are so many idol worshipers these days that if you critique someone you both like, then they explode with irrationality). And he couldn't cope in Mexico City because a girl he had the hots for supposedly worked for the CIA and undermined the University he started there. I still wonder why we haven't heard anything about his brother. His ideology tracks across topics; promiscuity is fine, religion is stupid, no mention of soul or spirit, reduction to material (molecules; estrogen, progesterone, etc). Eastern Europe, including Russia, is great though. They already had communism and have some resistance to some aspects of Communism 2.0.
USA is pretty great - just stay out of major cities. If your job sucks or you have to pay a lot of taxes, then just take it as an indicator that you need to change.
Richard Nixon started out so far to the left that the FBI were following him. When I learnt this, I realised it’s possibly why the CIA were following Ray.

About the soul and spirit. He mentions Aristotle and Blake. Both of them wrote about women not having a spirit like men and maybe avoiding getting cancelled.

Not sure what state you live in, but things here in the state where I grew up are quite encouraging. Presently, indeed, it's like the plandemic never happened

"Gang stalking" is a novel persecutory belief system experienced by individuals who believe they are being followed, stalked, and harassed by a large number of people. The term is associated with the "targeted individual" (T.I.) virtual community formed by like-minded individuals who claim their lives are disrupted from being stalked by organized groups intent on causing them harm.

Please elaborate on the relevance of these terms as to where to live.
With that definition there is no need.

P

Peatness

1642274020200.png

Blue Water

Croatia is doing well. They just banned the vaccine passports I believe. Serbia seem OK too. Honestly Mexico still seems a good option just depends on what State you go to...

Also to note: Armenia and Georgia, but they will be in a huge conflict along with Europe pretty soon. But then again we all will be so whatever.

Inaut

So I was gung ho about moving to Belize. Still might actually but one thing I’ve been thinking about recently which is causing me to reconsider is the possibility of a magnetic pole shift occurring in the near future. Some places (most) will be uninhabitable if it happens including my beloved Belize.... Surprisingly though, living in Ontario/Quebec may actually be one of the safest places to be...What makes me factor this into my living equation is the speed at which the North Pole is travelling...

On the flip side, it may not happen for another X years so does it really matter? Probably not...Just another psyop? Most likely... I really don’t know anymore guys...

Escape a tyranical dictator only to get swallowed by the ocean...Freedom at last

Blue Water

So I was gung ho about moving to Belize. Still might actually but one thing I’ve been thinking about recently which is causing me to reconsider is the possibility of a magnetic pole shift occurring in the near future. Some places (most) will be uninhabitable if it happens including my beloved Belize.... Surprisingly though, living in Ontario/Quebec may actually be one of the safest places to be...What makes me factor this into my living equation is the speed at which the North Pole is travelling...

On the flip side, it may not happen for another X years so does it really matter? Probably not...Just another psyop? Most likely... I really don’t know anymore guys...

Escape a tyranical dictator only to get swallowed by the ocean...Freedom at last
Wait what? How would a pole shift impact Belize? This is news to me.

Inaut

Wait what? How would a pole shift impact Belize? This is news to me.
It would affect every low lying area. Where i want to live - Ambergris caye is an island and not more than a couple feet above sea level at best.

B

BRBsavinWorld

I live in Canada. It's not an exaggeration to say it's now a police state. There are mandatory quarantine hotels at the air border (and soon to be land border). Small businesses have been closed for 6+ months now. Masks are required everywhere. There's no signs of this easing up anytime soon.

I would stay and fight, but the people here are the most disgusting bootlickers I have ever seen (Ontario). You suppress their personal liberties, and they ask for more. I think you can trace this attitude back all the way to the loyalist founding.

I'm trying to escape to a country that's less cucked

Places I had in mind:
- Florida (I can get a visa)
- Mexico (not sure where yet)
- Colombia
- Brazil
- ?

I just need to go somewhere that doesn't destroy dreams, communities, and livelihoods.

Where are you planning on spending the next 10 years?
You could probably get refugee status in Texas lol

E

eat my peat

Reviving this thread once again... BECAUSE now that tables are turning (or are they?) it poses a more difficult decision... who's to say things won't get worse?

So in choosing that perfect place to live ... does it exist?

Maybe Africa? Is there anywhere in Europe that looks promising for the future and how they've handled the past? Or is this one big fart and nobody can avoid the pungent smell.

Herbie

Reviving this thread once again... BECAUSE now that tables are turning (or are they?) it poses a more difficult decision... who's to say things won't get worse?

So in choosing that perfect place to live ... does it exist?

Maybe Africa? Is there anywhere in Europe that looks promising for the future and how they've handled the past? Or is this one big fart and nobody can avoid the pungent smell.
Tanzania, Belarus

Can anyone tell me a place that's off the grid where things like emf radiation, electronic weapons have zero effect but where you can still live a normal life without harassment

E

eat my peat

Can anyone tell me a place that's off the grid where things like emf radiation, electronic weapons have zero effect but where you can still live a normal life without harassment
Haha this. Am I asking too much ? Damn

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals