Where to live?

Dr. B

There's no freaking way he said Venezuela? Are you kidding me ?! Does anyone know the inflation there. That country is a basket case. Terrible advice.
arent those countries all considered communist by the mainstream

Herbie

There's no freaking way he said Venezuela? Are you kidding me ?! Does anyone know the inflation there. That country is a basket case. Terrible advice.
Ray said in the context of where to go where you won’t be forced to vaccinate or other draconian measures in the name of covid.

The question wasn’t about where is good to live or where are the governments less corrupt or where does government corruption annoy people less etc

E

eat my peat

reviving... AGAIN

apologies - like this thread a lot and appreciate all inputs

considering just moving to the french alps - beautiful, high altitude, passport allows me to do so

any thoughts ?

paymanz

Ray suggests Iran, Venezuela and Cuba as a good place to live?!!

smh , he really needs to experience living in these countries.

FredSonoma

i have no clue how san diego is handling things with covid. i think it really depends what kind of job you have. personally would much rather live in san diego than texas florida also
What antibiotics do you buy in Mexico?

Lollipop2

They used to do this sort of thing with DDT in the USA in the 1950s.
DE458AC9-852B-40FE-A850-C1075B1C532E.jpeg

Rafe

Looks like fog trucks are still used in places where there are mosquito-borne funkitudes.

From the page:
“However, people really shouldn’t be that concerned about mosquito spraying because not only are these insecticides approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency but also because the volume of insecticide used is actually very small. And, of course, the mosquito spray is much less harmful than what a mosquito could do to you if it were to bite you and infect you with a disease. So, even though some may worry that these sprayings are harmful, the truth is that they only affect our lives in a positive way.”

Well, that just calms me right down. (snarking)

Rafe

Where you don’t want to live: smart cities.

Posting this b/c it’s the first article in the American press I’ve seen describing this as imminent.

Saw 3 articles yesterday on “the end of the pandemic” in the coming year. So emerging from the emergency declarations into complete surveillance. “Conspiracy theorists” right again.

And the people participating in the pilot project in S. Korea say generally, “Oh, my smart mirror in my smart house is going to monitor my weight but it’s okay b/c I’m not overweight. My son will grow up in a safe environment.”

“Such emergencies ‘can be moments where governments roll out new invasive forms of data collection and it just becomes the new normal, because in moments of crisis there’s a deeper allowance in terms of public trust and legal authority,’ said Ben Green, an assistant professor at the University of Michigan’s Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy. ‘There’s less of a sense of pausing for reflection, because there doesn’t feel like there is time when dealing with a global pandemic.’”

Logan-

rothko

My thoughts, Idaho, Wyoming, Texas, New Hampshire and Florida in US. Mexico and Uruguay in Central/South America.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals