Where To Learn About The Body

joaonoch

Hi, I know next to nothing about the human body or nutrition.

I cannot understand Ray Peat's work, don't know anything about the pathways or hormones.

For example sometimes you talk about 'endotoxin'. Google says that's a 'lipopolysacharride'? Wtf?

What's a good place to learn as a background reading?

RisingSun

Hi, I know next to nothing about the human body or nutrition.

I cannot understand Ray Peat's work, don't know anything about the pathways or hormones.

For example sometimes you talk about 'endotoxin'. Google says that's a 'lipopolysacharride'? Wtf?

What's a good place to learn as a background reading?

And so 6 months after knowing **** all you think you can give advice to desperate people about hormones?

RisingSun

@charlie
@haidut

I want to bring to your attention that @joaonoch is giving unqualified/dangerous advice on different threads that gullible newcomers might follow and be harmed from.

The kid is only 16 and spewing info obtained here and there without any personal experience or scientific backup

bboone

unqualified/dangerous advice on different threads that gullible newcomers might follow

god forbid any such content might find its way onto this forum lol. brb smearing DHEA on my balls and popping a T3 pill

RisingSun

god forbid any such content might find its way onto this forum lol. brb smearing DHEA on my balls and popping a T3 pill

Your sarcasm won’t help the fact that most info that seems ludicrous at first on this website is actually spread by people with either knowledge / first-hand experience, and is just off the beaten path.

Totally different from a 16 year old barely past puberty acting like a doctor

RisingSun

Thankfully for me yes, as I am a certified endocrinologist and will resist most advice you give on here. I would bet you don’t have much advice for women anyways.

Spend your free time figuring out what you want to do with your future and building a revenue stream instead of filling this forum with ill advice, I’m sure your parents will welcome the idea of you not being a financial burden to them anymore

haidut

Forum Supporter
@charlie
@haidut

I want to bring to your attention that @joaonoch is giving unqualified/dangerous advice on different threads that gullible newcomers might follow and be harmed from.

The kid is only 16 and spewing info obtained here and there without any personal experience or scientific backup

Thanks. I am not involved in forum management so maybe Charlie will take note.
Do you have some links to the threads that contains said advice?

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals