Where to get testosterone with no prescription?

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard dont ask the beard this question. He posts all the time about test dissolved in piss water (sarcasm) but gets mad if someone else is trying to improve their test and wants to know the best source and asks him. Lol.

You contacted me via PM to get a source for the testosterone powder.
I gracefully gave you the name of my supplier, which I rarely do.

As a little spoiled brat who must have barely finished growing his genitalia and whose mustache is probably non existant, you asked to be spoon fed and asked me for a link, because you couldn't be bothered finding the supplier with your teenage fingers.
You also intuitively asked if you were bothering me with all your questions, and your intuition was good.

If you intend to publically flame someone, make sure:

1. you are in the right position to do so
2. the other person is too dumb to answer
3. your male genitalia cannot be mistaken for a clitoris

Chophouse360

You contacted me via PM to get a source for the testosterone powder.
I gracefully gave you the name of my supplier, which I rarely do.

As a little spoiled brat who must have barely finished growing his genitalia and whose mustache is probably non existant, you asked to be spoon fed and asked me for a link, because you couldn't be bothered finding the supplier with your teenage fingers.
You also intuitively asked if you were bothering me with all your questions, and your intuition was good.

If you intend to publically flame someone, make sure:

1. you are in the right position to do so
2. the other person is too dumb to answer
3. your male genitalia cannot be mistaken for a clitoris
You sir are an interesting character to say the least....you might want to use more red light therapy, and rub more Pansterone on your scrotum. You need some dopamine as well. Having a bad day? Need a Snickers? You’re not you when you’re hungry. Oh and you aren’t special. I could’ve found plenty of sources. I just was curious about the exact kind you used because you had success with it. Good day to you bud ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals