Where to get testosterone with no prescription?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Those of you who supplement with testosterone, where do you get yours from?

Yucca

Orally, with some olive oil.
You can use it topical dissolved with DMSO also, but didn’t tried it (you’ll find other topics about this on the forum)
They sell also raw oils and everything you want, you just have to search...(not officially legal, so you must ask before a pharma company who makes raw powders...and they send you the list/prices, it’s about $80-100 for 100g T powder)

Unknownuser

If you have the chance or know somebody visiting Turkey, here you can get Sustanon 250 without prescription in the pharmacy. It costs about $3 for one Box of 250mg. As much as I know oral Testosterone is heavy on the liver. I use Sustanon e3d 70mg as replacement therapy.

Yucca

Sexypizza

If you have the chance or know somebody visiting Turkey, here you can get Sustanon 250 without prescription in the pharmacy. It costs about $3 for one Box of 250mg. As much as I know oral Testosterone is heavy on the liver. I use Sustanon e3d 70mg as replacement therapy.
I have tried sustanon before. it didn't work well for me because its a mix of different esters and it includes peanut oil in the solvent. I would like to try testosterone Enanthate or Propianate on its own but they're hard to find. Even where I live all I could find was Sustanon.

A few years ago a doctor here prescribed me Sustanon for my PFS libido issues but I was given 250mg in one injection. The next day my PFS symptoms were mostly cured, which I think is due mostly to the propionate ester, since its the fastest acting one. And then 3 days later I crashed with a lot of horrible estrogenic symptoms. I think that ended up happening because the dose was too big and the slow esters with the peanut oil makes testosterone more estrogenic.

Unknownuser

I have tried sustanon before. it didn't work well for me because its a mix of different esters and it includes peanut oil in the solvent. I would like to try testosterone Enanthate or Propianate on its own but they're hard to find. Even where I live all I could find was Sustanon.

A few years ago a doctor here prescribed me Sustanon for my PFS libido issues but I was given 250mg in one injection. The next day my PFS symptoms were mostly cured, which I think is due mostly to the propionate ester, since its the fastest acting one. And then 3 days later I crashed with a lot of horrible estrogenic symptoms. I think that ended up happening because the dose was too big and the slow esters with the peanut oil makes testosterone more estrogenic.
I am dealing with the same problems. I have histamine intolerance. So the peanut oil gives me bad issues. But I dont have any chance to get Cypionate here. And Enanthate is also mostly peanut oil based.

I also have pfs (16 years now) with no libido and that's why I started TRT 10 weeks ago. That HCG protocol here in the forum made me somehow worse than I was before. Since HCG I got fully aphatic. No more feelings. Like a robot. Only living in my head and thoughts.

DennisX

Orally, with some olive oil.
You can use it topical dissolved with DMSO also, but didn’t tried it (you’ll find other topics about this on the forum)
They sell also raw oils and everything you want, you just have to search...(not officially legal, so you must ask before a pharma company who makes raw powders...and they send you the list/prices, it’s about $80-100 for 100g T powder)
How much oral testosterone powder would be equivalent to 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate injected?

Sexypizza

I am dealing with the same problems. I have histamine intolerance. So the peanut oil gives me bad issues. But I dont have any chance to get Cypionate here. And Enanthate is also mostly peanut oil based.

I also have pfs (16 years now) with no libido and that's why I started TRT 10 weeks ago. That HCG protocol here in the forum made me somehow worse than I was before. Since HCG I got fully aphatic. No more feelings. Like a robot. Only living in my head and thoughts.
Hopefully we can find something. Maybe online.

Do you have a prescription for TRT? if you do maybe you can go to a compounding pharmacy, if there are any near you, and tell them to make some testosterone for you without any peanut oil and with one ester.

Unknownuser

Hopefully we can find something. Maybe online.

Do you have a prescription for TRT? if you do maybe you can go to a compounding pharmacy, if there are any near you, and tell them to make some testosterone for you without any peanut oil and with one ester.
No prescription. I do it on my own. The pharmacy rules here are strange. They do not import any form of T (or other drugs) Nor do they mix it. Good luck and hopefully you recover. In a TRT Facebook group there is a guy who recovered with Scrotum T cream. He said took him 6 months and now he is 100% again.

Attachments

• 819C82EE-C2EA-4F04-9A35-D1DE8BD603FA.jpeg
    819C82EE-C2EA-4F04-9A35-D1DE8BD603FA.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 31

Yucca

How much oral testosterone powder would be equivalent to 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate injected?

i don’t know.
It seems added pregnelonone with T makes T much more powerful.
I personally try about 20-30mg oral T (diluted in olive oil) with 150mg micronized preg for 2 weeks. I gained 2kgs (about 4lbs+) without changing anything to my diet (and very poor training currently, due to lockdowns there...)
I used injectable T 10-15 years ago, and I’d say results are about the same as 250-300mg injectable/w, but I may be wrong...

Chophouse360

@TheBeard dont ask the beard this question. He posts all the time about test dissolved in piss water (sarcasm) but gets mad if someone else is trying to improve their test and wants to know the best source and asks him. Lol.

golder

I personally try about 20-30mg oral T (diluted in olive oil) with 150mg micronized preg for 2 weeks. I gained 2kgs (about 4lbs+) without changing anything to my diet (and very poor training currently, due to lockdowns there...)
I used injectable T 10-15 years ago, and I’d say results are about the same as 250-300mg injectable/w, but I may be wrong...
Sounds amazing. Why stop after 14 days? Couldn’t this be run for a few months? Is it liver enzymes we are worrying about?

rr1

@TheBeard dont ask the beard this question. He posts all the time about test dissolved in piss water (sarcasm) but gets mad if someone else is trying to improve their test and wants to know the best source and asks him. Lol.
You have to remember that sometimes on forums the loudest people are the most immature.

Yucca

Sounds amazing. Why stop after 14 days? Couldn’t this be run for a few months? Is it liver enzymes we are worrying about?

i don’t want to be suppressed. Bill Roberts advocated short 2 weeks cycles a few years ago, and it seems the safer way to take any AAS : 2 weeks on, 2 off.
Liver values are perfect and don’t worry me (T base in fact helps, it’s not toxic at all)
The other thing is my hematocrit levels are already elevated : 50%, so I don’t want to push them too high, even with aspirin 1-2 days/w, and Allicin each day...

Last edited:

golder

i don’t want to be suppressed. Bill Roberts advocated short 2 weeks cycles a few years ago, and it seems the safer way to take any AAS : 2 weeks on, 2 off.
Liver values are perfect and don’t worry me (T base in fact helps, it’s not toxic at all)
The other thing is my hematocrit levels are already elevated : 50%, so I don’t want to push them too high, even with aspirin 1-2 days/w...
Good answer, thanks. Would be really keen to read the research on the oral 2 weeks on/2 off avoiding endogenous shutdown. I wonder how dose dependent that is and if you can do a smaller dose for longer etc. Seems like a great tool to have in the toolbox!

Yucca

If you want to take T for longer cycles (or other AAS...) you can simply take either enclomiphene citrate (about 12mg) or low dose naltrexone (3 to 5mg max) at night DURING cycle to avoid any shutdown of your HPTA. I may use again LDN in the future if I’m really satisfied with the oral T (and it seems so...)

About short 2w cycles , search « bill roberts 2 weeks cycle » on Google, you’ll find some interesting stuff.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals