Where To Get Proviron In Europe?

Jpkoepse

Get familiar with some of the top bodybuilding sites... it's widely used in the BB world after all. Or find places it is legal and go on a mini vacation.

vulture

Any suggestions?
Are you going to log your experiences with it?

I'm about to try T3 + HCG to boost internal androgens, if it doesn't work you are gonna see me doing Mesterolone also haha

benaoao

Using proviron/AAS or thyroid drugs without a competent endo supervision is NOT a good idea.

Jpkoepse

Using proviron/AAS or thyroid drugs without a competent endo supervision is NOT a good idea.
I'd have to second this to some degree. Be sure you're well informed of HPTA shutdown side effects and 'recovering' from this. Even "low doses" will cause this shutdown. You'll be sacrficing future hormonal balance for a very temporary boost. Also, all orally biovalaible AAS are highly liver toxic.
I'm not here to lecture tho (since I have plenty of experience myself), I don't know how informed you are. Just do your homework and be sure your motives align with your longterm goals.

vulture

I'd have to second this to some degree. Be sure you're well informed of HPTA shutdown side effects and 'recovering' from this. Even "low doses" will cause this shutdown. You'll be sacrficing future hormonal balance for a very temporary boost. Also, all orally biovalaible AAS are highly liver toxic.
I'm not here to lecture tho (since I have plenty of experience myself), I don't know how informed you are. Just do your homework and be sure your motives align with your longterm goals.
As far as I know mesterolone isn't liver toxic, at least not in <100 mg or even <150mg a day for months. And I doubt our little friend is going to use such dosage.

Using proviron/AAS or thyroid drugs without a competent endo supervision is NOT a good idea...
lol
I think a lot of people here can't afford/find a competent endo supervision, or at least the think they can't. I hope my life could be as easy as finding a competent MD. I had to take my health on my hands, it's now hard to me to trust them. But in the other hand: read, analize and be careful, you (as any MD, with more or less probabilities) could make a mistake.

RisingSun

Have you used them? The logo proudly states "Online legit medicine and streiod store" :D

They are a legit source from Turkey, getting their drugs from either local pharmacies or hospitals, where AAS and HGH are legal.

benaoao

lol
I think a lot of people here can't afford/find a competent endo supervision, or at least the think they can't. I hope my life could be as easy as finding a competent MD. I had to take my health on my hands, it's now hard to me to trust them. But in the other hand: read, analize and be careful, you (as any MD, with more or less probabilities) could make a mistake.

What people define as competent is "ability to prescribe the right drug at the right dose that will yield the right numbers on a blood work". Too bad the body doesn't give a damn about the ways of Western medicine.

This forum likes to demonize estrogens because Peat showcased how estrogen dominance is bad and causes thyroid disruptions, but there's absolutely no advantage using non aromatizable androgens, or increasing thyroid arbitrarily. You'll reach the same (faulty) homeostasis with different numbers on your blood test.

But at the same time no one is going to believe that their sacrosanct industrialized dairy, factory farmed meats (organ or muscle), other (animal) fats, fruit juices and other sweet drinks that are on the menu year round (with a side of veggies) eaten in a sedentary context facing screens, could be directly causing the faulty metabolism. So whatever. The internet is all about selling magic pills, gotta pay bills I guess.

vulture

What people define as competent is "ability to prescribe the right drug at the right dose that will yield the right numbers on a blood work". Too bad the body doesn't give a damn about the ways of Western medicine.

This forum likes to demonize estrogens because Peat showcased how estrogen dominance is bad and causes thyroid disruptions, but there's absolutely no advantage using non aromatizable androgens, or increasing thyroid arbitrarily. You'll reach the same (faulty) homeostasis with different numbers on your blood test.

But at the same time no one is going to believe that their sacrosanct industrialized dairy, factory farmed meats (organ or muscle), other (animal) fats, fruit juices and other sweet drinks that are on the menu year round (with a side of veggies) eaten in a sedentary context facing screens, could be directly causing the faulty metabolism. So whatever. The internet is all about selling magic pills, gotta pay bills I guess.
Ergo, let's kill ourselves or just go wander naked in a forest.
And a lot of people here wasn't sitting their asses in a computer all day everyday, some of us even got years lifting weights or jogging, etc...I seriously doubt it all comes to if you are sedentary or not...I know LOTS of people that eats less than me and have larger volume of muscle mass. There was something wrong with my body almost since I was a kid, I got through more than 10 MDs for different reasons, one of them even prescribed AAS to me like if it was some kind of aspirin without a post-cycle.
And I think, and hope, Joeyd isn't stupid to do something too stupid with mesterolone. And whatever he does, I hope he keep us up to date, might be more interesting that hearing his MD talking.

RisingSun

Right on every point

RisingSun

Ergo, let's kill ourselves or just go wander naked in a forest.
And a lot of people here wasn't sitting their asses in a computer all day everyday, some of us even got years lifting weights or jogging, etc...I seriously doubt it all comes to if you are sedentary or not...I know LOTS of people that eats less than me and have larger volume of muscle mass. There was something wrong with my body almost since I was a kid, I got through more than 10 MDs for different reasons, one of them even prescribed AAS to me like if it was some kind of aspirin without a post-cycle.
And I think, and hope, Joeyd isn't stupid to do something too stupid with mesterolone. And whatever he does, I hope he keep us up to date, might be more interesting that hearing his MD talking.

You might want to follow the advice of your comrade above.

Mesterelone taken on its own will wreck havoc your system in so many ways I don’t even know where to begin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals