Where To Get Fluoride, Chlorine Free Water?

R J

Gerolsteiner anyone ?
Contaminated with micro plastics, some of the highest amounts. I think something in their production line is doing it because it’s so intensive, you know they remove the minerals and add them back in at a set rate. So lots of stuff going on between extraction and bottling.

Mauritio

Contaminated with micro plastics, some of the highest amounts. I think something in their production line is doing it because it’s so intensive, you know they remove the minerals and add them back in at a set rate. So lots of stuff going on between extraction and bottling.
Do you have a certificate of analysis for this ?
And on their website they state several times that the water is unchanged and naturally high in minerals ,which is why it has a bioavailability of 85%.

R J

Do you have a certificate of analysis for this ?
And on their website they state several times that the water is unchanged and naturally high in minerals ,which is why it has a bioavailability of 85%.
There’s a study on various bottled water microplastic and gerolsteiner in glass bottles had some of the highest content, way higher than even the cheap stuff.

And if you look into it you’ll see they do manipulate the water, they remove the bicarbonates and minerals and add them back in presumably to make the product a uniform offering. You’ll see it affects how they’re legally allowed to label it as a sparkling spring water or whatever.

I was disappointed too as I drank a lot of it. I’m just gonna distill tap water and add some salts to it myself.

Mauritio

There’s a study on various bottled water microplastic and gerolsteiner in glass bottles had some of the highest content, way higher than even the cheap stuff.

And if you look into it you’ll see they do manipulate the water, they remove the bicarbonates and minerals and add them back in presumably to make the product a uniform offering. You’ll see it affects how they’re legally allowed to label it as a sparkling spring water or whatever.

I was disappointed too as I drank a lot of it. I’m just gonna distill tap water and add some salts to it myself.
Do you have a link for that study?

David PS

I am fortunate in that I have a natural water spring near me. I found it using Find A Spring - Home

Mauritio

Thanks for the study first of all !
I am starting to wonder if there's something that's not contaminated with some environmental toxin at this point ...

A few things I want to discuss :

"The average microplastic density across all brands, lot numbers and bottles analyzed (325 MPP/L) is significantly higher in this study as compared to that reported by Schymanski et al. (2018) (14 MPP/L)."

So in a another study they found 20 times lower concentrations in plastic particles . They say that the method of testing was one reason ,but doesnt mean that it accounts for the whole difference between those studies . Not saying one of those 2 is wrong ,just saying that it might not be that easy to tell truth when you only look at one study .

"While both of these packaged waters have the same water source, there was considerably less microplastic contamination within the water bottled in glass as compared to that packaged in plastic (204 vs. 1,410 MPP/L, respectively). "

So the plastic gerolsteiner one is actually MUCH worse than the glass bottle one . 204 mpp/l seems still high but not freaking high like the plastic version 1440mpp/l. In figure one they show 800mpp/l for gerolsteiner which is probably the average of plastic and glass bottles .

Another thing I'm wondering is how much of that would account to this test just using a bad batch ? Or would another one from another year be even worse ?
Also why the heck is gerolsteiner so bad ,its said that it comes from 200 m below the surface ,filtered though volcanic stones (charcoal?) Plus it in some lind of national park.
Why is it so much worse than San Pellegrino?

All in all in seriously reconsidering using gerolsteiner eventhough I use the glass bottles mostly. Maybe san Pellegrino in glas bottle should be a better fit.
I'd like to know @haidut s opinion on it as I know he and his family also use Geroslteiner .

Mauritio

In Geroslteiners german website they literally say that theres no micro plastic in their water since it can't get 250m deep. But they cant acclujt for what comes from the bottle or air. Which would mostly account for the plastic in plastic bottles so theoretically if they were right their glas bottles should be almost plastic free ,which they are not.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sour...FjABegQIBxAF&usg=AOvVaw3V3Si5D9amOvBEFruGjKen

Mauritio

schultz

Come on dude :D you think I use gerolsteiner for showering?

Lol. I suppose not.

I didn't think people on the forum drank much water. I can't remember the last time I had a glass of water. I guess in tea?

Mauritio

Lol. I suppose not.

I didn't think people on the forum drank much water. I can't remember the last time I had a glass of water. I guess in tea?
I cant drink milk and not much orange juice . And I actually find a few benefits in drinking mineral rich water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals