Where To Get Clonidine?

Sativa

A legally available substance called Agmatine should be considered here! It has been identified as a clonidine displacing substance, and shares very similar properties to Clonidine. It is simply decarboxylated arginine.

I have tried it in various dose ranges - 100mg - 1g. It is very theraputic and promotes neurogenesis, akin to ketamine; also it shares properties with memantine, a substance that haidut has mentioned.

Mauritio

Europe somebody ?

OP
BigYellowLemon
A legally available substance called Agmatine should be considered here! It has been identified as a clonidine displacing substance, and shares very similar properties to Clonidine. It is simply decarboxylated arginine.

I have tried it in various dose ranges - 100mg - 1g. It is very theraputic and promotes neurogenesis, akin to ketamine; also it shares properties with memantine, a substance that haidut has mentioned.

Agmatine is nice, but it's just not the same as clonidine (which is why it's safer). It doesn't have that pharmaceutical drug-like pure and strong effect.

Velve921

Agmatine is nice, but it's just not the same as clonidine (which is why it's safer). It doesn't have that pharmaceutical drug-like pure and strong effect.

What are common effects seen with clonidine?

I am looking for something to lower excessive urination. I know haidut has discussed adrenaline being associated with adrenaline.

SOMO

What are common effects seen with clonidine?

I am looking for something to lower excessive urination. I know haidut has discussed adrenaline being associated with adrenaline.

Metopropolol or other beta-blockers lower adrenaline, but I don't think they're safe to use long-term.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals