Where to get asprin in the UK with minimal fillers

Broken man

I am from Czech Republic, you can buy aspirin with vitamin C for dissolving with water, its almost without excipients. Its from Bayer company.

dukesbobby777

I’m from the UK and the best aspirin that I have ever bought has been from health natura, but they are US based. Their shipping used to be quite slow and cumbersome, but I think they are a lot better now. They use DHL I think, at a good shipping price. I didn’t ever come across anything decent in the UK. I would avoid eBay personally, as you can buy a lot of (what seems like) budget priced supplements (making big clams), but it’s hard to ascertain the quality of the products with each individual seller.

D Man

I’m from the UK and the best aspirin that I have ever bought has been from health natura, but they are US based. Their shipping used to be quite slow and cumbersome, but I think they are a lot better now. They use DHL I think, at a good shipping price. I didn’t ever come across anything decent in the UK. I would avoid eBay personally, as you can buy a lot of (what seems like) budget priced supplements (making big clams), but it’s hard to ascertain the quality of the products with each individual seller.
I REcently bouth aspirin from health Natura (along with some Meth Blue) - so far no problems, although it is 100% pure poweder so might want to be slightly careful with the dosage.

BAYER in Spain does an aspirin with only one or two added ingredients (benign ones) whereas the Bayer sold in UK/Ireland seems to be loaded with added ***t - I remember seeing 12-15 added ingredients on the leaflet

If you know someone in Spain that could ship it, the Bayer that I used there for a long time was the most potent and beneficial that I Have ever had!!!

My two cents

Aspirin has some amazing benefits to my mental wellbeing. Big fan

Broken man

I REcently bouth aspirin from health Natura (along with some Meth Blue) - so far no problems, although it is 100% pure poweder so might want to be slightly careful with the dosage.

BAYER in Spain does an aspirin with only one or two added ingredients (benign ones) whereas the Bayer sold in UK/Ireland seems to be loaded with added ***t - I remember seeing 12-15 added ingredients on the leaflet

If you know someone in Spain that could ship it, the Bayer that I used there for a long time was the most potent and beneficial that I Have ever had!!!

My two cents

Aspirin has some amazing benefits to my mental wellbeing. Big fan
How long health natura stuff took time for shipping? Thank you.

retroactive

Do you know how to dissolve this aspirin (aniprin) without baking soda? it does not dissolve in warm water. And I cant use baking soda, it just does not work for my stomach.
Ya it doesn't dissolve well and. I have experimented with putting a bit into a glass and pouring boiling water over it and drinking when cooled but most remains undissolved. Mostly I just take it with food as powder.

Peaterpeater

I first turn it into a powder by using a coffee grinder and then pour boiling water into a shot glass. It almost completely dissolves and leaves only a bit of residue on the bottom of the glass which I don’t drink. I just drink off the top clear liquid and dump the bottom floating excipients. My aspirin is just aspirin and starch. The aspirin dissolves in water but the starch does not. If you leave it to cool without touching it, the starch will sort of settle at the bottom of the glass and looks cloudy white.

retroactive

I first turn it into a powder by using a coffee grinder and then pour boiling water into a shot glass. It almost completely dissolves and leaves only a bit of residue on the bottom of the glass which I don’t drink. I just drink off the top clear liquid and dump the bottom floating excipients. My aspirin is just aspirin and starch. The aspirin dissolves in water but the starch does not. If you leave it to cool without touching it, the starch will sort of settle at the bottom of the glass and looks cloudy white.
Nice. I will try grinding my pure powder - since it does come in large sort of crystals

golder

I don’t understand, what’s wrong with just swallowing the Anipirin aspirin? It’s pure, is there something better about grinding the crystals down into a finer powder?

Peaterpeater

I grind my tablets which are made of aspirin and starch. I don’t want the starch so I grind the tablets into a powder along with some glycine and the pour boiling water over it to dissolve. I drink the clear liquid and avoid drinking the cloudy sediment on the bottom which I believe is raw starch. Ray peat as mentioned that raw starch can presorb and block capillaries.

If you have pure aspirin crystals and they don’t dissolve in boiling water then you can try grinding them up first in a coffee grinder and use boiling water. It should work.

I believe taking aspirin in a solution may be better if you have stomach issues. I got ulcer type pain when I took 3 tablets at one time. I may have indeed created that ulcer using the tablets of aspirin. I never get that pain when I dissolve it in water. I also now add glycine to ensure I never get that pain again.

So if you have no stomach issues when taking the crystals then you shouldn’t need to grind it and dissolve it first. Lucky you.

I don’t understand, what’s wrong with just swallowing the Anipirin aspirin? It’s pure, is there something better about grinding the crystals down into a finer powder?
There's not

The UK is really awful when it comes to sourcing decent supplements though, and on Ebay UK especially, there is literally one company operating under multiple names and all their supplements are fake and best avoided(talking about VitaPharma and co)literally operating out of council houses throughout Yorkshire and Lancashire and pretending to be running GMP facilities...pffft

Only places i would trust is:

British Supplements(the one not on Ebay or Amazon. All the rest are clones of their business model/ marketing "strategy" if you could call it that, lol)

Mind Nutrition(will eventually be our answer to Nootropics Depot)

Viridian

Time Health

Metabolics

Epigenetics

Phoenix Nutrition(they only do tablets though)

Supplement Place

Ismail

There's not

The UK is really awful when it comes to sourcing decent supplements though, and on Ebay UK especially, there is literally one company operating under multiple names and all their supplements are fake and best avoided(talking about VitaPharma and co)literally operating out of council houses throughout Yorkshire and Lancashire and pretending to be running GMP facilities...pffft

Only places i would trust is:

British Supplements(the one not on Ebay or Amazon. All the rest are clones of their business model/ marketing "strategy" if you could call it that, lol)

Mind Nutrition(will eventually be our answer to Nootropics Depot)

Viridian

Time Health

Metabolics

Epigenetics

Phoenix Nutrition(they only do tablets though)

Supplement Place
Only heard of Viridian and Time Health - have had good experience with them.
Will check out the other brands you’ve mentioned. Thank you 🙏

NommyWommy

You're right- boo. Also talc and potato starch. That's me back to looking for an alternative! Thanks for pointing that out.

I found that one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals