Where to buy quality Tianeptine & Memantine?

dq139

Hi everybody,
I was recommended tianeptine & memantine by a RP forum member as a non serotonin raising way to decrease my crippling social anxiety...I would like to know where I can get these drugs from a reputable source online and affordably if possible...also I would like to know what are the safe dosages, and if it should be taken daily or cycled after awhile to avoid dependency. Anybody who has experience with these drugs id be happy to hear from.
Thanks for the help as always!

They stock both Tianeptine & Memantine. I've bought Meantime from them and it's good quality.

ddjd

Tianeptine i bought from mitolab. they also sell nicotine drops.

OP
D

dq139

Tianeptine i bought from mitolab. they also sell nicotine drops.
Hey man, I saw that mitolab tianeptine is in powder/sodium form from reading the description on the sight. Does the product have dosage measurements on it?

ddjd

Hey man, I saw that mitolab tianeptine is in powder/sodium form from reading the description on the sight. Does the product have dosage measurements on it?
tbh i bought it years ago and still haven't used it!

bagotage

The 12.5, 3x dose is for the sodium form, which is shorter-acting and more habit-forming. I recommend the sulfate form, which is longer-lasting and more subtle. I take ~30mg, 2x daily, since 2016, with no negative side effects. I recommend New Mind, although you have to get a special class of membership there to purchase it, I believe. Can't recommend any other shops, good tianeptine is hard to come by.

bagotage

Mitolab no longer stocks. Newmind no longer stocks. Anyone know of any western sources still selling? Hesitant on ordering direct from a Chinese lab...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals