Where To Buy Dessicated Thyroid

jimisonthenet

Hello,

I've been trying to buy some Thyroid-S all morning, but it seems very hard to get now. The last time I bought 1000 tabs about 7 years ago in Thailand, but now the price has gone up 300% due to new Thai trading legislation, and even with the price increase, I cannot find anywhere to buy it. I have tried recommended stores on some of these pages, but they seem to have all ran out.

Does anybody know of a retailer still selling dessicated Thyroid? I live in the UK.

Thanks for your time,
Jim

Neeters 27

Hello,

I've been trying to buy some Thyroid-S all morning, but it seems very hard to get now. The last time I bought 1000 tabs about 7 years ago in Thailand, but now the price has gone up 300% due to new Thai trading legislation, and even with the price increase, I cannot find anywhere to buy it. I have tried recommended stores on some of these pages, but they seem to have all ran out.

Does anybody know of a retailer still selling dessicated Thyroid? I live in the UK.

Thanks for your time,
Jim
are you hypothyroid? if you are and have been thoroughly tested, your doctor can Prescribe it, I have friends in England that are on it. I am in Canada,maybe a canadian online pharmacy has it, it is called "Thyroid" and brand is ERFA. I take 3 grains, which is 3 pills of 60 mgs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals