Where to buy cynoplus and cynomel

sweetpeat

Thanks so much for the information! I just ordered cynoplus and cynomel, and look forward to seeing if they will help with my condition. I've been tracking my temperatures, and pulse rates for the last two weeks. I'm usually under 97 degrees in the temp, but it goes up after I eat, which looks to be normal. My pulse rate is the 80-90 range, but it drops after I eat, so it seems I have an adrenaline problem. This makes sense because I am very high strung & energetic. I'm wondering if you, or anyone reading this, has any suggestions about dosing protocols? I've never used any thyroid supplement, so any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
I have seen Peat recommend 1/8 of a cynoplus to start.

remnant

I have seen Peat recommend 1/8 of a cynoplus to start.
thanks for that! I think it's much better to start off with too little, versus too much.
So, it would be cynoplus only? Or, add in the cynomel too?
My uneducated guess is that cynoplus is T3 only, and cynomel is T3 & T4?

golder

Does anyone know why meds.com.mx don’t respond to any emails? Their checkout stage says ‘email us if you are a UK customer as we now need to add on VAT’. I emailed them twice a week ago and had no reply?

remnant

Does anyone know why meds.com.mx don’t respond to any emails? Their checkout stage says ‘email us if you are a UK customer as we now need to add on VAT’. I emailed them twice a week ago and had no reply?
Same thing is happening with me! I put in my order, took a picture of my check, and sent them two emails. It's only been a day for me, so I'll give them a little slack and see if they get back to me. Kinda worries me since I sent a payment already, but let's hope for the best.

golder

Same thing is happening with me! I put in my order, took a picture of my check, and sent them two emails. It's only been a day for me, so I'll give them a little slack and see if they get back to me. Kinda worries me since I sent a payment already, but let's hope for the best.
Fingers crossed for you. Would you mind updating us here if you get a reply? I will too.

sweetpeat

thanks for that! I think it's much better to start off with too little, versus too much.
So, it would be cynoplus only? Or, add in the cynomel too?
My uneducated guess is that cynoplus is T3 only, and cynomel is T3 & T4?
It's the other way around: cynomel is t3 only, cynoplus is t3 & t4 combo.
I think it's wise to start with one at a time, perhaps starting with cynoplus for a few weeks and see how that goes.

remnant

It's the other way around: cynomel is t3 only, cynoplus is t3 & t4 combo.
I think it's wise to start with one at a time, perhaps starting with cynoplus for a few weeks and see how that goes.
Perfect! Thank you kindly for the knowledge. Last thing I want to do is mess myself up more than I already have :crazy:

remnant

Fingers crossed for you. Would you mind updating us here if you get a reply? I will too.
So, my check was cashed on 1/12/23, but I still haven't received an email. When I log on to the website, my order status is "waiting for payment." I'll keep sending emails until I hear something, or until I get my order delivered. Hoping for the best.

remnant

Good news! I just received a reply stating my order has been sent to shipping. I'll let you know when I receive it.

A-Tim

I bought CP and CM on the 22nd of December. Payment received and acknowledged by them on the 23rd. No change in order status since. I emailed them once about one week after payment was received. Got a curt reply saying don't waste their time emailing. It was more or less an auto response as they didn't acknowledge my question and their response didn't make sense.

I sent another email a few days ago and haven't heard back. I will keep this thread posted if there are any updates.

So far I can't recommend meds.mx unless you are desperate. Their customer service is abysmal. If I were to be generous, I would say that it's the christmas period and current service might not be indicative of other times in the year.

rr1

farmaciasdelnino has been nothing but pleasant for me so far. great customer service too

remnant

I bought CP and CM on the 22nd of December. Payment received and acknowledged by them on the 23rd. No change in order status since. I emailed them once about one week after payment was received. Got a curt reply saying don't waste their time emailing. It was more or less an auto response as they didn't acknowledge my question and their response didn't make sense.

I sent another email a few days ago and haven't heard back. I will keep this thread posted if there are any updates.

So far I can't recommend meds.mx unless you are desperate. Their customer service is abysmal. If I were to be generous, I would say that it's the christmas period and current service might not be indicative of other times in the year.
The auto response email is exactly what I got as well. Hopefully, we get the products that we paid for. May the force be with us!

remnant

Good news! I received my order on 1/20/23 (8 days after my check was cashed.) Products were in good shape, no defects, or signs of tampering. I only received the auto reply email about my order being sent to shipping, but I did get what I paid for, so all is well with the world :)

Seashells

They are fast at communication if you use Whatsapp. I was just here checking for the latest information.

Did people get their orders? I find it frustrating trying to use Bitcoin with Farmicia el Nino, they have an odd system.

remnant

They are fast at communication if you use Whatsapp. I was just here checking for the latest information.

Did people get their orders? I find it frustrating trying to use Bitcoin with Farmicia el Nino, they have an odd system.
I did get my orders, but I used the check method. Just took a picture of a check, & sent it to them. That seems to be their preferred way.

Advocate2021

I really vouch for the fastrx place as cheapest, fastest and most reliable across boards. Very communicative. have always gotten orders for years now and very quickly even just with regular mexican post. Fast Rx Delivery

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals