Where to buy cynoplus and cynomel

Advocate2021

What happened to Cynoplus? Out of stock everywhere...
Grossman owned by Baucsh is having an issue obtaining one of its ingredients so production has stopped and not available. novotiral is available and Dr. peat says its effective. I dont use a lot of T4 And have a large supply of cynomel so i ordered cynocuatro which is just t4 and will just cut tablet into amount i need, however i was advised that it too is discontinued so not an option now. i was lucky that my order is able to be p;rocessed and will be good with t4 for 3 years on the supply i got as i take a small amount daily.

GodsHound

Grossman owned by Baucsh is having an issue obtaining one of its ingredients so production has stopped and not available. novotiral is available and Dr. peat says its effective. I dont use a lot of T4 And have a large supply of cynomel so i ordered cynocuatro which is just t4 and will just cut tablet into amount i need, however i was advised that it too is discontinued so not an option now. i was lucky that my order is able to be p;rocessed and will be good with t4 for 3 years on the supply i got as i take a small amount daily.
Thanks for the info, I know they've had supply issues in the past so hopefully they can resolve it again.

Advocate2021

Guess I'm going to try just doing straight t3 until I can find a t3/t4 combo again. Just goes to show how fragile distrobution networks are.
novotiral is available and Dr. Peat recommends it as a t3 t4 combo. its 100 mcg T4 and 20 mcg T3 so you could still add T3 to that.

gd81

Anyone from Australia had success importing their thyroid recently? I usually never experienced problems but ever since covid the authorities have become more rabid and my tiny packages are being seized. I've used Farmacias del Nino in the past with success but now they are telling me they won't ship to Australia anymore because too many of their orders are being intercepted by the cretins at customs. It's infuriating.

334c

Anyone from Australia had success importing their thyroid recently? I usually never experienced problems but ever since covid the authorities have become more rabid and my tiny packages are being seized. I've used Farmacias del Nino in the past with success but now they are telling me they won't ship to Australia anymore because too many of their orders are being intercepted by the cretins at customs. It's infuriating.
hey did you manage to find a way to import cynomel / cynoplus to Aus? (i would pm you but that option isnt available on your profile)

gd81

hey did you manage to find a way to import cynomel / cynoplus to Aus? (i would pm you but that option isnt available on your profile)

I haven't tried to order again but I think I'm going to soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

remnant

Evidently that FastRx place is getting cynoplus and cynomel back in stock- it owns part of the company that makes them- they are taking orders.
Thanks so much for the information! I just ordered cynoplus and cynomel, and look forward to seeing if they will help with my condition. I've been tracking my temperatures, and pulse rates for the last two weeks. I'm usually under 97 degrees in the temp, but it goes up after I eat, which looks to be normal. My pulse rate is the 80-90 range, but it drops after I eat, so it seems I have an adrenaline problem. This makes sense because I am very high strung & energetic. I'm wondering if you, or anyone reading this, has any suggestions about dosing protocols? I've never used any thyroid supplement, so any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Vileplume

Thanks so much for the information! I just ordered cynoplus and cynomel, and look forward to seeing if they will help with my condition. I've been tracking my temperatures, and pulse rates for the last two weeks. I'm usually under 97 degrees in the temp, but it goes up after I eat, which looks to be normal. My pulse rate is the 80-90 range, but it drops after I eat, so it seems I have an adrenaline problem. This makes sense because I am very high strung & energetic. I'm wondering if you, or anyone reading this, has any suggestions about dosing protocols? I've never used any thyroid supplement, so any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
Dr. Broda Barnes outlines a great protocol in his book "Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness". In one interview, Dr. Peat said he recommends anyone starting thyroid on their own should read that book first.

It's basically to start with 1/2-1 grain (which would be 1/4 of a cynoplus taken 2x per day, totaling half a tablet daily). The whole time tracking temps and pulse, increasing by 1/4 tablet every two weeks, to make sure waking temperature is increasing. When waking temperature reaches 97.8-98.2F, that's the right dose.

Last edited:

remnant

Dr. Broda Barnes outlines a great protocol in his book "Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness". In one interview, Dr. Peat said he recommends anyone starting thyroid on their own should read that book first.

It's basically to start with 1/2-1 grain (which would be 1/4 of a cynoplus taken 2x per day, totaling half a tablet daily). The whole time tracking temps and pulse, increasing by 1/4 tablet every two weeks, to make sure waking temperature is increasing. When waking temperature reaches 97.8-98.2F, that's the right dose.
Awesome! I will order Dr. Barnes's book asap.
I truly appreciate the information. I'm going to guess, and say I should take the two doses w/breakfast & lunch?

Vileplume

Awesome! I will order Dr. Barnes's book asap.
I truly appreciate the information. I'm going to guess, and say I should take the two doses w/breakfast & lunch?
Spread out is ideal, so breakfast and lunch should be good. Breakfast and dinner might be even better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals