Where to buy cynoplus and cynomel

bluefish

where is the best place to buy these guys these days?

I found this place: Fast Rx Delivery
seems fine, but, id love someone suggestion whos used a supplier thats dependable and timely also would be great.

thanks!

Rybba

I'm also curious about where to get cynomel/cynoplus, and especially whether any Australians have had success buying from these Mexican pharmacies?

OP
bluefish

bluefish

farmacias del nino...
looks like cynoplus is in stock... cynomel, not.

Thanks - From which on line pharmacy?

I’ve ordered from them at least 3 times since 2019 and no problems any time.

Advocate2021

also cynocuatro by Grossman is available on the Fast RX site. same manufacturer as cynoplus and cynomel but just T4 so thinking could just take that with cynomel in proper ratio is cynoplus not available. any input on this formulation? ive never seen it before.

I’ve ordered from them at least 3 times since 2019 and no problems any time.
Thank you. i have quite a large supply of cynomel still- it is the cynoplus i am in need of as i do use a little t4 for about a 1 to 2 ratio. seems cynoplus out of stock so wondering if there is another source for that or per my next post found a t4 by grossman but never heard of it.

I ordered from fastrxdelivery and they were fast. I'm very pleased. Communication wasn't great but they were super fast.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

I ordered from same place. I was a bit worried I wouldn’t get it but it showed up in a timely manner.

exile

I use meds.com.mx. A month ago it was about 13 days to west coast usa. I heard farmacias del nino is super slow so I’ve never used them.

Ildikó

I use meds.com.mx. A month ago it was about 13 days to west coast usa. I heard farmacias del nino is super slow so I’ve never used them.
Thanks for your quick reply, i have ordered cynomel from farmacias del nino to Hungary a few times, I agree the delivery was very long around two month.
I do not have any experience with meds.com.mx yet, but I think i shall order from them this time.

GodsHound

I’ve used farmacias del Nino in the past for cynomel, but it has been out of stock for a while. It appears to be in stock on Fast Rx, can someone confirm that they have recently purchased cynomel from this website? I don’t want to be sent a substitutional medicine if cynomel is indeed out of stock.

exile

I’ve used farmacias del Nino in the past for cynomel, but it has been out of stock for a while. It appears to be in stock on Fast Rx, can someone confirm that they have recently purchased cynomel from this website? I don’t want to be sent a substitutional medicine if cynomel is indeed out of stock.

No experience with fast rx, but I purchased it on meds.com.mx about a month ago and received it and not a substitutional medicine.

GodsHound

No experience with fast rx, but I purchased it on meds.com.mx about a month ago and received it and not a substitutional medicine.
Thanks they look like the same company. I’m pretty sure these websites are what’s left over from Paul Le Roux’s prescription drug ghost company, Rx Limited.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals