• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Where to buy bulk succinate / succinic acid in Europe?

Peroxphos

Does someone know where to buy 500gr or 1kg of succinic acid or any succinate salt in Europe, without being a registered professional ? All vendors seem to require a professional ID.

I would like to try the pro-metabolic effects and the biofilm disruption effect.

Thanks and best regards

Michael Mohn

Does someone know where to buy 500gr or 1kg of succinic acid or any succinate salt in Europe, without being a registered professional ? All vendors seem to require a professional ID.

I would like to try the pro-metabolic effects and the biofilm disruption effect.

Thanks and best regards

Don´t hold your breath for a miracle. Just another acid.

Peroxphos

Thank you very much !

Yes not expecting a miracle, but an additional tool in the toolbox would be nice.

Do you know a vendor for bulk caffeine also?

Michael Mohn

Thank you very much !

Yes not expecting a miracle, but an additional tool in the toolbox would be nice.

Do you know a vendor for bulk caffeine also?
S3 Chemicals has also thiamine, niacinamide, methylen blue (not sure about the purity), eugenol etc. You can also ask for rare stuff and they might make an offer if it isn't a prescription drug or very dangerous chemicals. You can read up on Phytol if you're interested we could make a bulk order. In haidut's gonadin thread you can find some information.

Peroxphos

S3 Chemicals has also thiamine, niacinamide, methylen blue (not sure about the purity), eugenol etc. You can also ask for rare stuff and they might make an offer if it isn't a prescription drug or very dangerous chemicals. You can read up on Phytol if you're interested we could make a bulk order. In haidut's gonadin thread you can find some information.
Sure, I love phytol, let's do this. Thanks for the caffeine vendor by the way.

Michael Mohn

Sure, I love phytol, let's do this. Thanks for the caffeine vendor by the way.
I looked up the market for phytol and there are quite some online vape/cbd stores now offering phytol. I don't have the energy at the moment to go after it but if you're interested let us know how it's going.