Where to buy bulk succinate / succinic acid in Europe?

Peroxphos

Does someone know where to buy 500gr or 1kg of succinic acid or any succinate salt in Europe, without being a registered professional ? All vendors seem to require a professional ID.

I would like to try the pro-metabolic effects and the biofilm disruption effect.

Thanks and best regards

Michael Mohn

Does someone know where to buy 500gr or 1kg of succinic acid or any succinate salt in Europe, without being a registered professional ? All vendors seem to require a professional ID.

I would like to try the pro-metabolic effects and the biofilm disruption effect.

Thanks and best regards

Don´t hold your breath for a miracle. Just another acid.

Peroxphos

Thank you very much !

Yes not expecting a miracle, but an additional tool in the toolbox would be nice.

Do you know a vendor for bulk caffeine also?

Michael Mohn

Thank you very much !

Yes not expecting a miracle, but an additional tool in the toolbox would be nice.

Do you know a vendor for bulk caffeine also?
S3 Chemicals has also thiamine, niacinamide, methylen blue (not sure about the purity), eugenol etc. You can also ask for rare stuff and they might make an offer if it isn't a prescription drug or very dangerous chemicals. You can read up on Phytol if you're interested we could make a bulk order. In haidut's gonadin thread you can find some information.

Peroxphos

S3 Chemicals has also thiamine, niacinamide, methylen blue (not sure about the purity), eugenol etc. You can also ask for rare stuff and they might make an offer if it isn't a prescription drug or very dangerous chemicals. You can read up on Phytol if you're interested we could make a bulk order. In haidut's gonadin thread you can find some information.
Sure, I love phytol, let's do this. Thanks for the caffeine vendor by the way.

Michael Mohn

Sure, I love phytol, let's do this. Thanks for the caffeine vendor by the way.
I looked up the market for phytol and there are quite some online vape/cbd stores now offering phytol. I don't have the energy at the moment to go after it but if you're interested let us know how it's going.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Where to buy Cabergoline? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
D Where to buy quality Tianeptine & Memantine? Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Pina Where To Buy Nystatin Powder UK Ask For Help or Advice 0
P Where To Buy Proviron Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
T Where Can I Buy Cyproheptadine? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
Sexypizza Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Camphoric Acid? Digestion 5
Broken man Where To Buy 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (T2) Ask For Help or Advice 21
jimisonthenet Where To Buy Dessicated Thyroid Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Broken man Please Where To Buy Naltrexone At Europe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Zpol Where To Buy Ketotifen In The US? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
Elchapchapchapo Be Careful Where You Buy Your Methylene Blue Methylene Blue 13
RayPeatFan777 Where To Buy Penicillin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
G Where To Buy Cyproheptadine Tablets In USA? Cyproheptadine 5
T Where To Buy Sterile Dropper Bottles? Supplements 0
E Where Can I Buy DeFibron? Ask For Help or Advice 1
N Ketotifen (where To Buy Online?) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
N Ebastine & IBS-D (where To Buy Online?) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Sexypizza I'm From The Middle East, T3 Is Not Available Here. Where Can I Buy It? T3 3
biggirlkisss Where To Buy Propane Co Generator In Canada Ask For Help or Advice 1
biggirlkisss Where To Buy Thyroid In Canada Ask For Help or Advice 1
P Where Can I Buy Useful Vitamin K2 In High Dosages Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 26
D Capnometer / Capnograph - Where To Buy Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Bromocriptine/ Parlodel - Where To Buy? Suppliers 7
J Where to Buy Thyroid Natural Dessicated Thyroid 7
R Where to buy coconut oil? Coconut Oil 4
S Where To Buy Lisuride Lisuride 8
C Please teach me how to start Peating & where to buy NDT. Ask For Help or Advice 14
C How/where do you prepare/buy your orange juice? Fruit Juice 24
J Where can I buy Ray Peat t-shirts on this site? Suggestions, Complaints, Board Glitches 2
D Where to get testosterone with no prescription? Supplements 22
LA Mandatory Vaccination Illegal in UK - Where Else? Vaccines 17
D Where Can I Get Real Whole Cistanche Natural Form >No Powders/Tinctures etc. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
S Where to get asprin in the UK with minimal fillers Aspirin 13
G Prednisone, lung transplant, breast cancer, appendicitis - where to start to improve health? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Arclight Anti-Peat Where is there good evidence that challenges the Central Dogma (and the safety of injecting foreign RNA)? Debate - Anti-Peat 5
G People Who Have Achieved Buteyko Super Health CP Zones - Where are they? CO2, Bag Breathing 0
J Where to Move Ask For Help or Advice 0
A Miami doctor dies after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. He developed thrombocytopenic purpura, a blood disorder where the spleem kills all plateles Vaccines 11
P looking for help to start working out, ive only studied nutrition, where do i start with fitness? Exercise 8
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
michael94 10 Year Old Explains The Truth About Where Money Comes From Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 24
TypicalJock Where Can I Start Learning? Ask For Help or Advice 2
T Don't Know Where To Turn. About To Give Up Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 28
D Now That Whole Foods Doesn't Offer Bulk Herbs Where Are You Getting Yours ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
T Random Days Where I Feel Completely Empty / Numb / Dead Inside But Not Sad. What's Up? Mental Issues 9
Amazigh Where Did All The Aspirin Powder Go? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 22
R People That Use Red Light Daily/often, Where Do You Usually Use It? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 12
S.Seneff The Virome Of Cerebrospinal Fluid: Viruses Where We Once Thought There Were None Articles & Scientific Studies 1
meatbag Where Shutdowns Based On Faulty Models By Prof. Neil Ferguson Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
F NY Times: Where Have All The Heart Attacks Gone? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 18