Where To Buy 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (T2)

Broken man

Hello all, please do you know where I can buy this type of thyroid hormone? I am very impressed that there is not much posts about this hormone on our forum given the hype around it now....Thank you.

managing

I took it once and felt like superman for a day. Never again did it seem to have any effect.

mrchibbs

Hello all, please do you know where I can buy this type of thyroid hormone? I am very impressed that there is not much posts about this hormone on our forum given the hype around it now....Thank you.

Hype is just hype.

Get a glandular product, and you'll get all of the thyroid hormones.

mrchibbs

Please search for some studies and you will see.....

I've seen the studies. It's just hype.

What I'm saying is if you get a glandular product, you'll have some T2, T3, T4 and calcitonin and all the things we don't even know about.

Last edited:
OP
Broken man

Broken man

OP
Broken man

Broken man

My take is that your body should produce enough on its own or from thyroid supplementation.
Okay but did you see it too that it is without the negative effects of T3 or T4 ? And had really good effect on weight loss plus the effect on muscle fibers... Dont know if Its from study I posted but T2 change muscle fibers to the ones that are better for sprinting

Hans

Forum Supporter
Okay but did you see it too that it is without the negative effects of T3 or T4 ? And had really good effect on weight loss plus the effect on muscle fibers... Dont know if Its from study I posted but T2 change muscle fibers to the ones that are better for sprinting
Which negative effects of T4 and T3 do you refer to?
For hypertrophy, the muscle senses the energetic state and then stimulates hypertrophy accordingly. Proper thyroid function will help with that.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Which negative effects of T4 and T3 do you refer to?
For hypertrophy, the muscle senses the energetic state and then stimulates hypertrophy accordingly. Proper thyroid function will help with that.
Reverse T3 and muscle used as Fuel....

rei

Jerry tennant says T3 controls the voltage over the cell membrane. And T2 controls the voltage over mitochondrial membrane. Anyone know if this is legit?

Michael Mohn

Jerry tennant says T3 controls the voltage over the cell membrane. And T2 controls the voltage over mitochondrial membrane. Anyone know if this is legit?

How does T2 reach the mitochondria? Isn't it converted to t4 in the thyroid gland? Is their T2 outside of the Thyroid gland?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Reverse T3 and muscle used as Fuel....
T3 will cause catabolism only in very high doses. Thyroid can actually help prevent muscle wasting. Peat mentioned about studies that showed that thyroid in high doses can stunt the growth of animals, but when they are given liver with the thyroid, their growth isn't stunted.
T4 to rT3 conversion is only an issue if stress hormones are high, liver is compromised or if there is a selenium deficiency.

rei

I have not found confirmation to tennant's claims, but i have come up with a theory explaining how the T2 would be mitochondrial.

As iodines are removed the molecule becomes less water soluble. It starts as T4 and goes to liver. There liver makes it T3 which is attracted to cell membranes as it is less water soluble. In the cell T3 is converted to T2 which makes it go towards the mitochondria which is more saturated and less water soluble.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I saw some studies where using T3 lea
T3 will cause catabolism only in very high doses. Thyroid can actually help prevent muscle wasting. Peat mentioned about studies that showed that thyroid in high doses can stunt the growth of animals, but when they are given liver with the thyroid, their growth isn't stunted.
T4 to rT3 conversion is only an issue if stress hormones are high, liver is compromised or if there is a selenium deficiency.
I was reading some studies where using T3 to reduce fat mas and liver steatosis always led to thyrotoxicosis, I am now reading study that states that coffee metabolites are linked with T2 hormone and could be a reason why coffee is helpful for liver diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals