Where Is Good Reliable Glycine To Be Found ?

DMF

Whole Foods here in Chicago didn't have any - nor did GNC, or Mertz.
What is a good brand ? Liquid or powdered?

Kunder

Toxinless only deals with actuall additives and ingredients. If you buy a pure powder, those are a non issue.

That doesn't however mean you’re in the clear. The powder may contain numerous contaminants, including heavy metals, that theoretically, should be revealed by the so called certificate of analysis.

Most manufacturers wont have this or wont provide it to you.
But even with those that will...we live in a shitty world, where money buys anything. Even certificates.

Amino powders is a russian roulette, theres no sure fire way to be sure what you’re getting. Almost noone declares where the stuff was made. It couldnhave come dumped in a shipping container from China (and probably most do), but the German company packing it and selling it will mark it as Made in Germany.

It’s bad out there.

So to answer your question: there’s no way to find out what a good glycine is

smith

Toxinless only deals with actuall additives and ingredients. If you buy a pure powder, those are a non issue.

That doesn't however mean you’re in the clear. The powder may contain numerous contaminants, including heavy metals, that theoretically, should be revealed by the so called certificate of analysis.

Most manufacturers wont have this or wont provide it to you.
But even with those that will...we live in a shitty world, where money buys anything. Even certificates.

Amino powders is a russian roulette, theres no sure fire way to be sure what you’re getting. Almost noone declares where the stuff was made. It couldnhave come dumped in a shipping container from China (and probably most do), but the German company packing it and selling it will mark it as Made in Germany.

It’s bad out there.

So to answer your question: there’s no way to find out what a good glycine is
Also, glyphosate literally imitating glycine seems to be an apparent concern. I'm wondering if there's any way to make sure whether or not I'm buying glycine or glyphosate other than sending my own sample to independent labs.

DrJ

Honestly after trying both BulkSupplements glycine powder and gelatin (which is about 1/3 glycine by weight), I strongly recommend the gelatin because you get proline also. It's just a better experience in my opinion. Me and the dog are both on the Great Lakes gelatin. We go through about a pound per month. Dog is almost 12 years old and his fur and energy are fantastic. He gets lots of complements. I get the bill. Whatever you decide, you can find both of those on Amazon for reasonable prices.