Where Do You Guys Get Your Vitamin K From?

johnwester130

Advanced Series, Peak K2

Complementary Prescriptions - Ultra K2

make good capsules

goat milk and cheese may be a source

that's a sweet price. I'm guessing you take a minimum of like 5-10mg a dose though because of the weighing issues?

I do because I want to. You can easily dilute it with sugar and mix it up. Then you can take a teaspoon = 1mg or whatever you want.

Atalanta

I do because I want to. You can easily dilute it with sugar and mix it up. Then you can take a teaspoon = 1mg or whatever you want.

Can the k2-powder also be dissolved with an oil to in order to create a product similar to the Thorne brand?

yeah i dissolve mine when i use it, in coconut oil. It dissolves perfectly. you could buy some MCT oil and dissolve it in that.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
yeah i dissolve mine when i use it, in coconut oil. It dissolves perfectly. you could buy some MCT oil and dissolve it in that.

Then you just take a tablespoon? Amazing! How does that work when the coconut oil becomes firm like in Winter?

milk_lover

I use haidut's vitamin K and it lasts pretty long mainly because I use one dose a day. Mittir mentioned in one of the threads that Peat said beef liver has good amount of vitamin K. I think cheese and milk have some also but maybe in small amounts. Those sources are what I depend on personally to get my vitamin K. Cooked green can give you some. The bacteria in your gut can produce some vitamin K for you.

If you are not using aspirin or vitamin E heavily, I think you can get away without supplementing and get vitamin K from food alone.

A.R

I use haidut's vitamin K and it lasts pretty long mainly because I use one dose a day. Mittir mentioned in one of the threads that Peat said beef liver has good amount of vitamin K. I think cheese and milk have some also but maybe in small amounts. Those sources are what I depend on personally to get my vitamin K. Cooked green can give you some. The bacteria in your gut can produce some vitamin K for you.

If you are not using aspirin or vitamin E heavily, I think you can get away without supplementing and get vitamin K from food alone.

Interesting

Why is that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals