Where Do You Get Your Potassium?

Logan-

Seems like the "RDA" for potassium is quite high. Which foods do you consume to meet your daily potassium requirement?

schultz

I find it's just in everything. I even get like 1g per day from instant coffee. It doesn't seem too difficult to get 200% RDA, but I suppose it depends on what you eat?

Potatoes and coconut water have a lot. I get most of mine from milk it seems. I checked my cronometer log and it says I got 6g from latte's, and 450mg magnesium. Not to mention 12.5mg zinc! Not too bad!

Edit: Oh and 6,000IU of poison :eek:

YourUniverse

I find it's just in everything. I even get like 1g per day from instant coffee. It doesn't seem too difficult to get 200% RDA, but I suppose it depends on what you eat?

Potatoes and coconut water have a lot. I get most of mine from milk it seems. I checked my cronometer log and it says I got 6g from latte's, and 450mg magnesium. Not to mention 12.5mg zinc! Not too bad!

Edit: Oh and 6,000IU of poison :eek:
:joycat:

Potatoes, beets, carrots, squash, bell peppers, tomatoes, oranges, pineapple, cod, trout, beef, lamb.

If you have access to European products, zero fat kwark alone used to provide 3400mg per day on my former diet; if not, low fat milk mixed with additional low fat milk powder can work similarly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals