Where Do You Find Cottage Cheese Without Guar Gum?

ilpmusic

I have search various stores for cottage cheese without guar gum and other additives were not supposed to have . What are some of the brands that doesn't have these ingredients? Where do you find them? Unfortunately I have been eating them with these extra additives because I can't find some without.

AMfi

In Nordic countries at least, organic cottage cheese is made of milk, cream, salt and souring only. All in all, going for organic seems to be the best tactic to avoid certain not so good ingredients?

Sepulchrave

Eating cottage cheese with gums every day made me sensitive to them and eventually I experienced stomach issues with bleeding even with small amounts.

If you can't find dry cottage cheese with no additives, make your own with skim milk.

Boil the milk and add vinegar or lime juice. Strain with a fine mesh or coffee filter and discard the whey. Simple.

Mossy

Perfect! Daisy brand is easy to find in Califorina~

If you're in Southern California, Stater Brothers has just started carrying an organic cottage cheese with no gums and very minimal ingredients. I was pleasantly surprised -- they used to be the least whole-foods/organic of all the super market chains.

cc-1.jpg cc-2.jpg

I suggest DIY way. You only need vinegar and milk. Not very time consuming process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals