Where Did All The Aspirin Powder Go?

OP
Amazigh

Amazigh

Wow, 5 grams is a lot. Is there a specific reason why you're taking that much? My understanding is doses as little as 80-160mgs can decrease excessive lypolisis. 1 gram is enough to produce mitochondrial uncoupling. I remember Ray saying cancer patients can benefit from doses in the 3-5 gram range. Definitely take K2 with that much aspirin.

Yeah, I know. I have a small lump in my armpit, therefore the high dose. I'm shooting for 5g, but realistically I end up taking between 3-4g. I take it with K, but I'm waiting for the new bottle to come in so I have to ration what I've got in the meantime.

Jessie

Yeah, I know. I have a small lump in my armpit, therefore the high dose. I'm shooting for 5g, but realistically I end up taking between 3-4g. I take it with K, but I'm waiting for the new bottle to come in so I have to ration what I've got in the meantime.
Gotcha, I hope it gets better, have you gotten it biopsied yet? A lot of times those things turn out to be non-cancerous and benign.

OP
Amazigh

Amazigh

Gotcha, I hope it gets better, have you gotten it biopsied yet? A lot of times those things turn out to be non-cancerous and benign.
I haven't. I'd rather not burst it or do anything that will cause the cells to relocate elsewhere. Most likely it's just a fibrod, it gets bigger and tender around my period and shrinks back when it's done. But just in case, I'm taking aspirin for a bit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals