Where Can I Buy Useful Vitamin K2 In High Dosages

Prad

Im looking for effective Vitamin K2 MK-4 supplements. The only problem is that I only see products with a low dosages (Like 100mcg). Does anyone know where I can buy MK-4 that has a dosage of 5mg or more??? All information is encouraged.

tankasnowgod

There are quite a few options. As for liquids, both Thorne and Idealabs make a K2 product, both MK-4, and both are dosed in milligrams. Health Natura makes a bulk powder. And there are a few on Amazon that make 15mg of MK-4 in capsules, like Relentless Improvement. Carlson makes one in 5mg, and Super K is another popular one (mix of MK-4 and MK-7, along with K1). All these are available in the US, if you're in another country, there may be a limit on the size of K supplements (I think Canada is capped at 120mcg).

For some reason MK9 isn't hard to find in larger dosages like 500mcg, which is five time the the most common dosage of mk4. Don't know why it is, maybe its cheaper to make. I take two such pills for 1 mg, which would require 10 regular pills of mk4 or 7. Theres awfully little info on the web about mk9 though.

@ShillParma: sorry pal, didnt realize the title came from the website link, my bad

Agent207

Healthnatura's is without doubt one of the best you can get right now. I've been crappy thorne till now, without knowing the k2 true story behind.

OP
P

Prad

Thanks for the info.
I did find these 5mg MK-4 on Amazon from Nature's Life. You guys know anything about this brand???

wild-bee

anyone ordered from vitaspace recently? I cannot get a reply since I asked for a shipping quote to UK

wild-bee

i have spoken to Peter the other day. He is flakey but he does ship and charge in an honest way.

There is a new option at least in the US
https://www.amazon.com/SuperDosings-Servings-Wholesale-Supplement-Essential/dp/B0714M3PFH

I have some but haven't tried it yet as I still have a lot of K2 from Vitaspace. It's a bit more expensive but not much.

did you get through on the phone? He responded quickly and was friendly when I enquired about buying calcium d-glucarate powder, just not heard back since with a shipping price so I cannot place an order. I didn't want hassle him but it's been a month and now I'm all worrying I pissed him off or there's some issue with sending to UK that cannot be spoken about!

dicalcium phosphate a good idea? so it contains 1 gram for 20 bucks. peter has 5 grams for 80 bucks

Peter will send it uncut if the weather isn’t hot, and this is FAR better. I have never seen it from anyone else uncut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals