When Your Body Doesn't Tolerate What It Needs The Most

Seekinghealth

Although salty buttery popcorn is seriously delicious, I would not use that in your diet. Popcorn, even if non-gmo, can irritate your gut lining so badly that you wish you never ate it. That happens to me every time I eat popcorn....severe endotoxin. I have a sensitive gut that doesn’t tolerate milk, baking soda (orally) and most supplements. Baking soda taken orally somehow switches my metabolism to lactic acid. I know this because I feel like hell and then I almost immediately start growing polyps in my nose.

Baking Soda, makes your Metabolic Alkalosis relativly worse. As in you add more HCO3-. This means that lactic acidosis will be used to regain the H+ to balance your PH to the more acidic side. It is well known that metabolic Alkalosis increases lactic acid production.

GutFeeling

Yes, I think my gut is messed up. I'm scared to try cyproheptadine, because I have super-dry mouth and it cost me a couple of teeth already. Are there any serotonin antagonists or dopamine agonists that doesn't affect salivary glands?

I would love to try them!!

My zinc intake is good (10-15mg daily, mostly from meat and milk). I was supplementing thiamine, but I can't tolerate it anymore, it gives me really bad stomach pain now.
Amantadine and maybe adamantane
Haidut posted a study showing that dopamine agonists treat the digestive system better than drugs like Omeprazole.
There is a study showing that amantadine wreck havoc serotonin
Ofc there are plenty more

Peaterpeater

Baking Soda, makes your Metabolic Alkalosis relativly worse. As in you add more HCO3-. This means that lactic acidosis will be used to regain the H+ to balance your PH to the more acidic side. It is well known that metabolic Alkalosis increases lactic acid production.

Thank you for this information. Do you know what can help one get out of Metabolic Alkalosis and regain homeostasis?

GAF

Is a life without buttery salted popcorn worth living?

Since these are the last of the Last Days, maybe its time to throw caution to the wind and go for it. Long life spans here in the land of the told what to do and where to go and the home of the cowering masked lockdowned losers may not be common anymore.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Amantadine and maybe adamantane
Haidut posted a study showing that dopamine agonists treat the digestive system better than drugs like Omeprazole.
There is a study showing that amantadine wreck havoc serotonin
Ofc there are plenty more
Awesome, thank you very much!!!

Peaterpeater

Is a life without buttery salted popcorn worth living?

Since these are the last of the Last Days, maybe its time to throw caution to the wind and go for it. Long life spans here in the land of the told what to do and where to go and the home of the cowering masked lockdowned losers may not be common anymore.

Sadly, I agree with everything you said.