"When you start looking for ulterior motives..."

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat said:
"When you start looking for ulterior motives, you might conclude that your physician is greedy, that your chemistry professor has a contract with the rubber company that makes ice cream, and that food producers are so pleased with their profits that they don't care about the increasing numbers of deformed and mentally retarded babies, or the increasing rate of cancer and diabetes. If you do this, then you are probably involved in a demystification of the world. Eating good food can alter your consciousness; so can thinking about how we're going to get it."

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P looking for help to start working out, ive only studied nutrition, where do i start with fitness? Exercise 8
G Prednisone, lung transplant, breast cancer, appendicitis - where to start to improve health? Ask For Help or Advice 10
J CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the COVID Vaccine Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
haidut YouTube Will Soon Start Banning COVID-19 Contrarian Videos Miscellaneous Health Discussions 43
TypicalJock Where Can I Start Learning? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Infarouge Time To Start/learn DIY IVs? Experiments 10
S About To Start Finasteride. Big Mistake? Male Issues 11
Velve921 If I Could Start Implementing Peats Work Again 6 Years Ago, Here’s What I Would Do Testimonials 124
Such_Umami What's The Fewest Amount Of Carbs Before You Start Creating Cortisol? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Lenny Starting With DHEA. Anything I Should Know About Before Start? Ask For Help or Advice 2
GreekDemiGod When Does The Peat-body Start Buzzing With Energy? Ask For Help or Advice 75
B Symptoms Of Slow Metabolism But No Idea Where To Start Metabolism 13
Light How Much Emodin Does It Take To Start Decreasing Tumor Size? Supplements 3
sevenzy Any One Start A Garden/farm Animals For Better Nutrition Animals 12
ImprovingDaily Whats A Good Dose Of Selegiline To Start Off With? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
rzero When Did Sugar Start Becoming “bad”? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
Vinny Will Start The Iodine Protocol, Need Some Help With The Math Ask For Help or Advice 17
T Self-diagnosing: If I Start Itching A Little After Eating X, Should I Eliminate It? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 1
N Where Do I Start? Blood Work, Labs 17
C Where Do I Start? So Many Things Wrong Ask For Help or Advice 49
Luann A New Day, A New Start Logs 104
Mito Colon And Rectal Cancer Screenings Should Start At 45, New Guidelines Say Cancer 0
L Where To Start With Large Brain Tumor? Cancer 89
L Whenever I Start Taking Thyroid (even Synthetic T3) I Get A Sore Throat? Thyroid and Hormones 9
I Using Peat Ideas To Start Lawsuits And Make Hella Skrilla? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 2
MaxGarbuz Where Do I Start / High Prolactin And TSH Blood Work, Labs 4
S Male Contraceptive (Progestin) 10 Years Away. Not Too Early To Start Marketing Though Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
biggirlkisss Cyproheptadine 2mg Too Much To Start With? Ask For Help or Advice 3
S Should I Really Start On Coffee/Caffeine? Coffee 17
haidut Metabolism May Be Older Than Life Itself And Can Start Spontaneously Scientific Studies 8
johnwester130 When Did This Forum Start Complaining About The PUFA In Coconut Oil ? Coconut Oil 36
Luckytype Hair Loss, Grogginess And More - Where The Heck Do I Start? Metabolism 44
G Why Do I Get Heartburn When I Start My Day With OJ ? Diet 7
P Where To Start? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
whodathunkit Anybody Start Smelling Like Fruit After Going Full-on Peat? Metabolism 37
W What's the best way to start someone with diabetes on a Peat inspired diet? Ask For Help or Advice 10
5 Where to start? Meet & Greet 20
milk_lover I Want To Start Taking Aspirin BUT Aspirin 6
Lilac How Much Nutrisorb A Should I Start With? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
L How To Start On Pregnenolone? Pregnenolone 24
T How can I start my diet? Diet 4
burtlancast START HERE: FAQ :transcribing advice (last update: 9 nov) Interview Transcript Projects 0
haidut Parkinson Disease May Start In The Gut Health 11
E Greetings from AUS. Where to start Meet & Greet 9
haidut The fish oil scam may have been planned from the start Scientific Studies 0
X Im A Mess! Not Sure Where To Start. Ask For Help or Advice 24
haidut Cancer May Finally Start Getting Treated As Metabolic Issue Cancer 11
C Where to start / what to do? Ask For Help or Advice 9
S If I start taking thyroid, am I on it for life? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 13
C Please teach me how to start Peating & where to buy NDT. Ask For Help or Advice 14