When To Up The Dose Vitamin A Or Lower It

Miggie

I just started supplementing vitamin A and I was wondering how do I know if I have enough vitamin A or when I start to overdose? Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?

DaveFoster

I stay away from high ADEK supplementation. Despite any benefits, they tend to have antagonistic effects on each other, so I use EstroBan, which provides a moderately-high dose of all 4 vitamins in a ratio that antagonizes estrogen. I highly recommend it.

If you still want to up your Vitamin A intake, a serving of liver once per week is usually recommended.

Frankdee20

I stay away from high ADEK supplementation. Despite any benefits, they tend to have antagonistic effects on each other, so I use EstroBan, which provides a moderately-high dose of all 4 vitamins in a ratio that antagonizes estrogen. I highly recommend it.

If you still want to up your Vitamin A intake, a serving of liver once per week is usually recommended.

Could one theoretically take ADEK supplements in the same ratio as Estroban ?

Frankdee20

No haidut has patented the actual ratio of ADEK vitamins being ingested. Enjoy the lawsuit coming through your door if you try eating them at that ratio. :eek:

You're kidding me right ?

raypeatclips

You're kidding me right ?

Come on man, how would he know what vitamins you were taking in your own home? ;) It would probably work out cheaper getting the vitamins individually then dosing them. My main concerns would be finding vitamins that equal haiduts in quality, I am unconvinced by some of the K2 and E on the market. If you can find good ones though, go for it!

Frankdee20

Come on man, how would he know what vitamins you were taking in your own home? ;) It would probably work out cheaper getting the vitamins individually then dosing them. My main concerns would be finding vitamins that equal haiduts in quality, I am unconvinced by some of the K2 and E on the market. If you can find good ones though, go for it!

Honestly, it was funny because I'm bankrupt, lol. Morally and spiritually that is ! But seriously, I've never just taken them at the same time since they're antagonistic, but I understand the powerful anti Estrogen effect that would elicit synergistically compounded.

raypeatclips

Honestly, it was funny because I'm bankrupt, lol. Morally and spiritually that is ! But seriously, I've never just taken them at the same time since they're antagonistic, but I understand the powerful anti Estrogen effect that would elicit synergistically compounded.

Peat has mentioned not mixing K2 and E I think it was, but seemed to think the doses in Estroban were fine. If you were going any higher, probably better to use individually just to be sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals