When people say u have gut issues

Since coconut oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal abilities, why wouldn't coconut oil clear up a lot of everybody's gut issues?

Tripodi

I am 60 yrs of age with a hardcore athletic background with severely low thyroid. That is a tiny sum of what went wrong inside my body to include my gut. I still struggle with digestion issues. My skin is clearing up tho! I had what looked like eczema on my wrists and inside my palms. I started seeing the change when I started taking niacinamide. My gut may have an overgrowth of bacteria in my small intestines because of the discomfort I get from eating most anything. I actually lost my appetite completely. I was gagging with my eggs, carrot salad, you name it, scallops, meats, all most anything. The only thing I was tolerating was haagan-dazs vanilla ice cream. I am taking my thyroid now so things are getting better.

Tripodi

@ SamYo123; I am 60 yrs of age with a hardcore athletic background with severely low thyroid. That is a tiny sum of what went wrong inside my body to include my gut. I still struggle with digestion issues. My skin is clearing up tho! I had what looked like eczema on my wrists and inside my palms. I started seeing the change when I started taking niacinamide. My gut may have an overgrowth of bacteria in my small intestines because of the discomfort I get from eating most anything. I actually lost my appetite completely. I was gagging with my eggs, carrot salad, you name it, scallops, meats, all most anything. The only thing I was tolerating was haagan-dazs vanilla ice cream. I am taking my thyroid now so things are getting better.

Tripodi

Since coconut oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal abilities, why wouldn't coconut oil clear up a lot of everybody's gut issues?
I get a lot of relief from a teaspoon of coconut oil mixed with a teaspoon of charcoal... you can take it straight up or add it to small amount of liquid

I get a lot of relief from a teaspoon of coconut oil mixed with a teaspoon of charcoal... you can take it straight up or add it to small amount of liquid
Oh that combo makes total sense! Why do you think more people on this site don't try something as simple as that?

Ben.

It seems like your combo would would be an easy, healthy and cheap fix ?
The origin and cause of issues, regardless of what organ is affected, is not the same for everybody and thus certain methods will not fix the issues in everybody.

Else his suggestion would be worldwide spread knowledge and allow for people flourishing everywhere. The same holds true for even the peatiest principles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals