When Peating Is Not Ideal

Shanoah

I've been to checked plenty of times about this pain that comes and goes and they never find anything. It's ridiculous.

It's there some days other days its gone and comes back. Idk.

They think it's spasms.

I will look into glycogen storage threads.

A lot was going on when ***t wnt south.
I had realized I was in a cult (Jehova witnesses ) and it completely blew my mind I was actually feeling sick from findin out it was a blow to my reality.

I think was a big part of all this but this was in 2014.
I will write more soon sry

Hey sorry to hear that.

Matt15:9 but in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. KJV

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

Hey sorry to hear that.

Matt15:9 but in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. KJV

Yes, they sure did. I think it was the cognitive dissonance that did a number on me.

Jack Roe

I've been to checked plenty of times about this pain that comes and goes and they never find anything. It's ridiculous.

It's there some days other days its gone and comes back. Idk.

They think it's spasms.

I will look into glycogen storage threads.

A lot was going on when ***t wnt south.
I had realized I was in a cult (Jehova witnesses ) and it completely blew my mind I was actually feeling sick from findin out it was a blow to my reality.

I think was a big part of all this but this was in 2014.
I will write more soon sry

There are plenty of healthy people in all sorts of religious cults (all religions are cults, there is no formal method for determining a cult from a religion)

What do you eat in an average day?

Shanoah

There are plenty of healthy people in all sorts of religious cults (all religions are cults, there is no formal method for determining a cult from a religion)

What do you eat in an average day?
WIKI def'n says :

The occurrence of cognitive dissonance is a consequence of a person's performing an action that contradicts personal beliefs, ideals, and values; and also occurs when confronted with new information that contradicts said beliefs, ideals, and values.[1][2]
"human beings strive for internal psychological consistency in order to mentally function in the real world."
---------

Your organism and it's metabolic functioning goes downward when under stress.
So it would totally depend upon whether you actually believe in what you are doing, religiously or otherwise as to whether you are healthy or not. Its when the thing feels wrong, then it eats away at you.

If something that is wrong doesn't feel wrong because a person forgot to ask questions, doesn't know or doesn't want to look deeper or accept change, ie: person is healthy & fine participating in a cult; then I would suggest that people make their choices and live with them. Blind eye per se.

To your general statement on 'all religions are cults': I personally would have my own cognitive dissonance if I were to 'agree' and say my belief is a cult. Doctrines of men have infiltrated and thus your statement is almost true. All but one.

Philosophically speaking:
Formal methods.. for determining a cult.. We want science to prove everything. We are only really looking at science from a small human perspective and measuring it the best we can. What are we unveiling and revealing through science? Through what lense? Through whose mind? A human mind.

Shanoah

Yes, they sure did. I think it was the cognitive dissonance that did a number on me.

Not nice, actually it sounds awful. All too real. Some people wouldn't have decided to walk away, against themselves, so its not easy to do it. Though it sounds like its gone on for a long time, this struggle.
You may do well to talk it out, and write in a journal.
Hoping you can get some sleep. Did you try the aspirin? Also wondering how the gelatin is on your digestion. I like it with juice diluted in a bit of water- Someone else mentioned taking HCL. Apple cider vinegar can be a good HCL stimulator also.