When did mercola go insane

uuy8778yyi

10 years ago he was cutting edge and seemed okay

Now he just promotes krill oil and salmon and antioxidants and "garlic in your vagina" to cure candida
(I am not making that up either, please Google it)

montmorency

uuy8778yyi said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/98072/ 10 years ago he was cutting edge and seemed okay

Now he just promotes krill oil and salmon and antioxidants and "garlic in your vagina" to cure candida

I've often had reservations about him, but he does occasionally come up with a few gems.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

uuy8778yyi said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/98072/ Now he just promotes ... and ...and ... and "garlic in your vagina" to cure candida

Do you have reason to think this is insane?
The standard medical approach where I am is some fairly strong antifungal pharmaceutical chemicals. Garlic contains some fairly strong antifungal chemicals, and is readily available many places. I don't know if the side effects (other than olfactory :) ) are worse than the pharmaceuticals.
Of course it is good to get the system into the kind of balance that does not harbour fungal overgrowth, but that's a longer-term thing - short-term topical tactics can still be useful sometimes, till you can figure out the systemic strategy.
It's a common side-effect following antibiotics.

What's wrong with vagina garlic?

Would you prefer fish oil vagina? :ss

goodandevil

He probably went insane whenever he did what he had to do to get that 10 million-dollar mansion in chicago. He was on alex jones talking about how there's going to be an economic collapse. He's controlled opposition.

honeybee

tara said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/98085/
uuy8778yyi said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/98072/ Now he just promotes ... and ...and ... and "garlic in your vagina" to cure candida

Do you have reason to think this is insane?
The standard medical approach where I am is some fairly strong antifungal pharmaceutical chemicals. Garlic contains some fairly strong antifungal chemicals, and is readily available many places. I don't know if the side effects (other than olfactory :) ) are worse than the pharmaceuticals.
Of course it is good to get the system into the kind of balance that does not harbour fungal overgrowth, but that's a longer-term thing - short-term topical tactics can still be useful sometimes, till you can figure out the systemic strategy.
It's a common side-effect following antibiotics.
I agree Tara. The alternatives modern medicine tries to sell women are guaranteed to work in the short run and then keep you buying more when they stop working.

Garlic is pretty good at killing microbes.

InChristAlone

I don't even pay attention to him anymore, I used to read a lot of his articles before I knew anything though. Him and Mike Adams of Natural News are fear mongerers more than anything.

I can't agree with the concept of controlled opposition... greed is the only real controller of the opposition here. It does so in a most natural albeit repugnant way.

CoolTweetPete

The krill oil literally got to his head. :cry:

Kasper

I learned many things that improved the quality of my health from mercola.

Earthing, not putting my cell phone next to my brain during sleep, buteyko, astaxanthin, foundation training. The estrogen/plastic connection. Molds in my house.

I won't say he is only telling crap.

CoolTweetPete

I'm still curious about Earthing.

I have a mat I sleep on which is probably not doing anything, but the topic seems fairly well researched. I need to make myself a note to get out to the beach more often. :cool:

I will agree that not everything he talks about is crap. He has Dr. Peat's coconut oil article up on his site.

I currently live a few blocks from an office park where he used to have a medicine practice. There is still a large 'Mercola' billboard on the property, but it's completely desolate. Weird.

How does one acquire a Mercolator? :ninja

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals