When can babies have cow's or goats milk as main form of calories?

Dr. B

Found my old recipe! 2 cups goat milk, 1 cup pure water, 1.5 Tablespoons lactose. This is the basic ratio. Add a daily infant vitamin to supply folate and other nutrients. I remember ordering lactose sugar from iherb. Lactose is important for baby development, though in a pinch use good sugar (ie you want to start today and lactose is on order) Oh my goodness, that Weston Price formula is a pain to make! Because cow's milk needs much more tinkering. Plus, the idea of all those ingredients together is really nauseating.
what makes lactose special for baby development? it should help all development then? ray said it helps absorbing calcium and probably other nutrients.

Do you have any helpful suggestions? Or able to debunk the iron or casein issue mentioned above? Or thoughts on the Weston Price recipe? Or just commenting to confirm I'm poisoning my child without having enough of an understanding of the topic to explain why cow, goat or the weston price recipe are better alternatives

A2 milk should resolve casein issue, only cows milk has A1 but u can get A2 milk for cows goats etc
babies don't need iron, Peats already said babies are born with iron stores, in fact he said babies have a big store of iron from the mother, cant remember how, he said an all milk diet is fine for babies because they have a bunch of stored iron but an adult would need to supplement iron or add in liver/blood like the Maasai...

TradClare

The goat milk formula above I used from birth with both our adopted infants until about 10 months when we transitioned to straight goat milk. You don't need to worry about the goat casein - it is like the human casein. I'm sorry I don't remember exactly why the sugar in milk should be lactose, but why not make things as authentic as possible? But again, if I was adopting a healthy infant who was 7 months like yours, I would most likely not do the mixing but feed straight goat milk, plus juicy baby foods which will provide the added water, carbohydrates, and nutrients that humans need ie blended fruits and whatever else you are feeding

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals