Wheat Bran Reduces Estrogen

M

metabolizm

Really old thread here, but I'd like to go on record saying I've had positive experiences with wheat bran before. It's a non-fermentable insoluble fiber, so it should (in theory) end up doing a lot of the same stuff mushrooms, carrots, bamboo, berries, and cocoa would do. Namely speeding up transit therefore reducing bacterial load. Peat never endorsed it, but he did specifically state in his clip about oat bran that wheat bran did NOT cause the same increase in colon cancer as oat bran did.

I'm going to incorporate small amounts of wheat bran every day in this form. I'm hoping it will improve stool bulk and transit time, and also it's a good excuse to have a large helping of milk to balance out the phosphate.

T

TheBeard

I'm baffled at the amount of people looking to reduce estrogens.
I'm putting all my efforts into increasing it, to no avail, and still experiencing low e2 symptoms and undetecatble levels on blood work.

Jessie

I'm going to incorporate small amounts of wheat bran every day in this form. I'm hoping it will improve stool bulk and transit time, and also it's a good excuse to have a large helping of milk to balance out the phosphate.
Yeah it'll work, I used the "All-Bran" cereal for a long time. Now I just use the Bob's Red Mill wheat bran. I put it in fiberless foods I eat on a regular basis, stuff like pudding, custard, and yogurt.

ddjd

Really old thread here, but I'd like to go on record saying I've had positive experiences with wheat bran before. It's a non-fermentable insoluble fiber, so it should (in theory) end up doing a lot of the same stuff mushrooms, carrots, bamboo, berries, and cocoa would do. Namely speeding up transit therefore reducing bacterial load. Peat never endorsed it, but he did specifically state in his clip about oat bran that wheat bran did NOT cause the same increase in colon cancer as oat bran did.
I'm pretty sure I've read some quotes where he says something along the lines of;

"wheat bran is the only common cereal fiber that's protective"

Epik

I'm baffled at the amount of people looking to reduce estrogens.
I'm putting all my efforts into increasing it, to no avail, and still experiencing low e2 symptoms and undetecatble levels on blood work.
What are your prolactin levels like?

Mauritio

Dont know if the reduction is really significant...

From the full study:
Screenshot_20210826-144614_Drive.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals