What's your profession or study?

Dutchie

Sadly,the hobby thread wasn't a succes.
So,I'll go ahead and ask another question:

What's your profession or what do you do for a living? and if you're a student,what do you study?

I'm unemployed and for 3years already desperately searching for an,preferrably laborious outside job but I'm not getting anywhere. If I'd had a big bag of money,or a very kind investor, I'd want to do courses at the C.H.E.K. Academy Europe to become a personal (Lifestyle) trainer. Really seems like an interesting job.

jyb

I studied maths to a high level and my profession still involves some.

Being (unknowingly) hypothyroid since I was a kid, it was one of the only subjects I could possibly succeed in: it had to be something I could work on autonomously at times I was able to. A lethargic brain only works occasionally and one cannot control when it is able to work, unless high stress occurs, which forces it to work. So, it was all about making sure to catch up on everything when my brain resumed functioning, and conditioning myself for stress so that it kicked in at important times (those were my own "adrenalin shots"). Despite having a low IQ (if one is half asleep and subject to brain fog while taking an IQ test, the score cannot be good - in fact, the mere task of reading the questions becomes challenging because the memory process is altered), I was good at organizing mental tasks, prioritizing them as a function of my lethargic status, learning shortcuts to continue working without energy.

Dan W

Software development contractor. Meaning I have weird hours that permit randomly posting on forums :)

jb4566

Current student studying physics, although I'm thinking about going to grad school for ethnobotany or maybe even physiology ;)

In the process of being a certified CHEK practitioner! I can't stop reading Ray's articles and this forum though, so it is really interfering with my structural muscle reading. I would love to infuse the two, but I would be scared to misinterpret Ray and advise people on his method without a SOLID understanding of EVERYTHING, which is taking me a while. I am going to have to start taking notes and making myself flashcards or something.

mimi

Studying Language, Philosophy and Literature. Also a bit Psychology now.

(I also DID study Nutrition and Biology once, but didn't finish, and I was at Law school for one semester… wasn't that happy.)

Adnada

Waitress and ebay/etsy clothing seller.

I worked in elementary education and special ed for about 5 years after getting a BA in english literature and political science. Even though I worked within high end, "experiential" private and Montessori schools, I found the education models too structured for optimal learning and growth.

Back
Top Bottom