What's Your Milk Success Story?

What is wrong with calcium?
Why does it need to contain zinc?
A:the amount is alittle bit low.2liters for 10mg zinc for a male is little low.but

oysters though.
What are you using all your iron for?
A:iron restriction if diseased is possibly sound.otherwise for tissue oxygenation.
he gives iron too bad of a rep.
Who cares about B12 unless you're vegan?
A:B12 content also in meat is reduced by processing,alot.
How is raw contaminated?
Bacterial and viral pollution in the entire process,sanitary conditions,highly

dangerous bacteria.

I digest well

And you need calcium.

Too much muscle meat without calcium wrecks the phosphorus/calcium ratio, unless you eat eggshells or bone meal.

the digestion statement was Hyperbole.I could digest it also for a long time in fairly large amounts,point taken.
IGF1 and secretagogues arent digested and fully operational.Bovine IGF1 is the exact same Pattern as Human IGF1 and fully bioavailable per os.i got deep acne from consumption of milk Protein,not milkfat as in butter,and i attribute the
hormonal effects of milk to it.
Yes,the calcium intake has to be sufficient,all supplementation is advantageous though.i see milk itself as a supplement for
calcium,if it is tolerated.you should consume calcium,but you get lots of it and maybe in too high Bioavailability in Hi-Dose-Milk though.

ExCarniv

the digestion statement was Hyperbole.I could digest it also for a long time in fairly large amounts,point taken.
IGF1 and secretagogues arent digested and fully operational.Bovine IGF1 is the exact same Pattern as Human IGF1 and fully bioavailable per os.i got deep acne from consumption of milk Protein,not milkfat as in butter,and i attribute the
hormonal effects of milk to it.
Yes,the calcium intake has to be sufficient,all supplementation is advantageous though.i see milk itself as a supplement for
calcium,if it is tolerated.you should consume calcium,but you get lots of it and maybe in too high Bioavailability in Hi-Dose-Milk though.

I'd agree that too much milk is not natural, should be part of the diet, I'm drinking like 250ml or maybe double on training days, like chocolate milk after workout.

Drinking 2liters seems weird for a normal person.

thomas00

That's just a cultural thing.

It's completely normal to drink 2 liters a milk day in some places around the world. Nobody has pointed out any bad effects from doing so yet.

That's just a cultural thing.

It's completely normal to drink 2 liters a milk day in some places around the world. Nobody has pointed out any bad effects from doing so yet.

In terms of Optics and perceived weirdness its true,but bad effects ARE attributed to milk,one of the few "Natural-Foods" in doing so.

which bad effects?

milkconsumption is dose related associated with Onset of PD.Dose effect also for Acne occurence and severity.
and IGF1 signaling is associated with premature puberty,associated defects in development,faster aging and so on.
PD Patients(milkdrinker) have also higher urinary excretion of milk,a finding associated with higher intake of Ca.
Caciumchannel disorder is associated with PD.all associated of course.

D

danishispsychic

What's the deal with that? Someone I work with has similar problems
not sure but in general now if i get starbucks, I only get an Americano and add my own milk/ cream. my friend that used to work there told me that they really do not clean their milk frother things well and she thinks they are really contaminated. not sure, i have never been a barista so i dont know how it works, but yuck. when i get a coffee there or americano, i just get a tall in a grande cup and add a bunch of milk and sugar , i dont really trust their milk to too, but im weird like that.

D

danishispsychic

Haha.wtf.
cold foam

For starters, cold foam is not the same as the foam you get from steaming milk for, say, a latte or cappuccino. ... In fact, Starbucks was inspired by a centuries-old summer drink from Barcelona called leche merengada, or “meringue milk," that's made with milk, egg whites, sugar, and cinnamon, according to a spokesperson.
I have a no foam policy at starbucks- hot or cold.

Lone Bunman

my friend that used to work there told me that they really do not clean their milk frother things well and she thinks they are really contaminated. not sure, i have never been a barista so i dont know how it works, but yuck.
Standard probe in milk thingy is easy to clean. Usually it's wiped after each go otherwise milk starts to burn on it and get sticky. Other than that really just "frothing" water with it if between shifts. So I guess she meant they don't wipe it.

D

danishispsychic

Standard probe in milk thingy is easy to clean. Usually it's wiped after each go otherwise milk starts to burn on it and get sticky. Other than that really just "frothing" water with it if between shifts. So I guess she meant they don't wipe it.
or what they wipe it with is not clean...barf.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals