What's wrong with youth's mental health now days???

Demyze

Bioenergetics, the current environment most of us grow up in. Most girls I have known are on antidepressants, a lot of guys too.

When your bioenergetically healthy you can deal with a lot, when your not you can't deal with much.

Antidepresents are the first things most peoples doctors offer them instead of thyroid and vitamin d and carrot or antibiotics

People like to blame the population for everything rather than the ruling class and their minions that create a lot of the environment and rules we are forced to deal with on a daily basis for their own interests

Only an informed and bioenergetically healthy population can overcome them

PolishSun

I think they never had a chance to be real humans. And if humanity=morality, than it is happening longer than the last 30 years.

Lollipop2

Repost: On an interesting side note, a friend of mine, he is a virologist, got the booster, thinks the vaccine is great, I didn't challenge him. We were talking about adjuvants and then told me that he talk to a health official in our city (Reno) and said the official said that when they have children come in for a vaccination 'we give them everything we have, once we got them here, because we may not see them again...'. And then my colleague explained that these poor children are then bombarded with several vaccines at once, each has its own 'dose' of adjuvants, which are supposed to 'just work fine' with one single vaccine. The large amounts of 'extra' adjuvants then can lead to dangerous levels in the child's body. So he assumed that this could cause adverse reactions due to this practice.
Oh how horrible ?

Jinzo

hi,i am not sure in wich sense you asked your question,can you explicit?
Well to me masculinity is at least partially about having a certain level of bravery or boldness to secure something for yourself or your circle of family and friends. A certain level of danger/struggle needs to be confronted and ideally, triumphed over. Could be solo or collaborative doesn't really matter. Its seems to me that society is designed to suppress danger as much as possible and as a consequence masculinity. Its a good and bad thing. Most things that are popularly espoused as masculine today are just performative.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Well to me masculinity is at least partially about having a certain level of bravery or boldness to secure something for yourself or your circle of family and friends. A certain level of danger/struggle needs to be confronted and ideally, triumphed over. Could be solo or collaborative doesn't really matter. Its seems to me that society is designed to suppress danger as much as possible and as a consequence masculinity. Its a good and bad thing. Most things that are popularly espoused as masculine today are just performative.

View: https://youtu.be/doJ24V_pvF0

Demyze

Lack of rite of passage, weakness being celebrated, bad dietary habits, toxicity from mother in the womb, etc. A lot.

Maybe also a change in the world that makes it more beneficial to be weak. That sounds weird. But people have become far less individualistic and more groupthinkers and I notice a lot of these people succeed in the modern life.

For the rest not much changed IMO. Every generation ******** on the next one. Of course people are more emotional now. This comes from lack of bad ***t happening to you. So you remain a child longer. This has benefits but also not benefits. Peat is a proponent of this. He sees children as ultimate being it seems. Especially in terms of metabolism.

People dont have it that bad. It is just that the Internet has made everybody believe they are somebody. Increased narcissism, entitlement, etc. will all cause depression.

If you lived 20 years ago no internet, etc. you would be more content with your life as it is which converts to less depression, anxiety, etc.
Rite of passage is a bunch of high serotonin bullcrap. Its just a social manipulation tactict, usually espoused by exploiters and peddlers of religion and mysticism and fasiscts who genuflect to those they view as being higher status or make a living off brown nosing the wealthy and powerful while taking advantage of the weak, sick, and gullible
Serotonin and oxytocin promote gullibility, trainability, and servility

Serotonin, depression, and aggression - The problem of brain energy.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Rite of passage is a bunch of high serotonin bullcrap. Its just a social manipulation tactict, usually espoused by exploiters and peddlers of religion and mysticism and fasiscts who genuflect to those they view as being higher status or make a living off brown nosing the wealthy and powerful while taking advantage of the weak, sick, and gullible

I’m gonna butt in here cuz this comment is just too juicy, lol. Sorry bro this is a long rant.

Self denial and sacrifice for the greater good of hearth and home, wife and children, is a good thing. Not everything manly is ego posturing aggression towards your peers. I believe the ego posturing that is common amongst “manly” types is a reflection of lack of actual sacrificial demand for someone you love, thanks to the creature comforts of this modern world (which is the instinctual value of a man in a tribe). And what I’m calling “ego posturing,” is this high serotonergic aggression to prove something, and to feel good about oneself, albeit in a toxic fashion that no normal girly girl would actually want in a dude. It’s the f*boy cavalier thug life attitude in some, or the psychopathic ceo/politician/cop in others; conan barbarian portrayal, etc.

the innate instincts never left people just because life got easy. Men still need something that they have to reckon in their heart with, that “yes, I would deny everything for it...” Yes, it can look different than fighting off wild animals and bad guys, but that needs to be a fundamental aspect of what the man brings to the table for his family, tribe, and honor to the patriarch that came before him while he does it.

This all consuming sacrifice is a stage of character development. And it’s one side of the “servitude” character (I currently think that every character trait has a good and evil side). Yes serotonin promotes fealty and servitude. But how? I believe By destroying self will and promoting hopelessness. But, on the other side of the coin, studies show that highest testosterone men and boys, stereotypical jocks, while more aggressive against a foe, are more sacrificial on behalf of their teammates, the weaker ones, etc. this correlates in my mind with a ww1 study that showed that higher iq soldiers very consistently died at higher rates than low iq soldiers under the same command. I believe iq, looks, athleticism, hormones, are connected to general energetic health, so my theory fits this phenomenon in a bioenergetic standpoint. It is known that intact horses (Stallion/steed), make the best work horses. while geldings (castrated male horses), and mares (females) don’t work as well. The high testosterone stallion requires intense self confidence and commitment from the rider, absolute authoritarian leadership, unlike the female or castrated male, who put up with an undisciplined rider way better, but don’t sacrifice and read your intentions near so well. If you’re a rider in the European tradition, you will prefer a stallion because they push themselves and go the extra mile To please you, and when they learn how you work, they will help you better. So yes, a stallion is more dangerous to poor leadership, but better for good leadership. Real manly Men sacrifice to a strong patriarchal authority, because it creates safety for the weak who rule a man’s heart: women and children. The ultimate authoritarian Patriarch is God, and He is intimately friendly to those who love Him, His weak children, and harshly ruthless with the enemies of His children. Revelation says Jesus will rule with a rod of iron, for those who were wicked. That is a strong juxtaposition away from His ever relenting compassion toward His bride. allegory between the man and woman and God, is thorough and extensive. God is Good. It’s inseparable from man.

Also, fascism was a political word. The fasces was an ancient Italian symbol of an axe handle, reinforced by rods tied to it. It literally means stronger together. Italy was divided into fiefdoms for a thousand years, so it was a popular term when they unified 100 years before ww2. The communists hating anything that didn’t support the communists, called everything fascism, because the pro-Italian unification parties were mostly conservative, pro monarchy, pro church, which the soviets hated and destroyed in any country they conquered. I find the word a very good description of the tribal needs of a society.

“...and if you think tough men are dangerous, wait until you see what weak men are capable of.” — Jordan Peterson

Check out that video I shared above, about rite of passage, it’s pretty cool and not promoting the toxic aspects

Sitaruîm

This is a myopic and childish outlook. I'm sure that the lifelong pride that comes with this sort of cultural institution visibly outweighs the hardship of a rite of passage. Do you think a week's worth of high cortisol in order to achieve an important milestone will damage the body long-term? On the contrary, I think the perennial satisfaction a rite of passage can bring you throughout your life is worth any kind of acute stress.

Anarchism like Peat imagines or Kropotkin or simply past steppe tribes is masculine in my opinion. The culture or economic system is secondary here but just the anti-authoritarian spirit.
Being subjugated in a hierarchy does not sound masculine to me

SamYo123

FJWHfRJXsAMxTKa.jpg

Perry Staltic

The progressive establishment promotes and normalizes mental illness. Thus if you follow the establishment, you likely are mentally ill in some way or another

Jerkboy

A rite of passage does not mean getting abused. You are tested. If you are never tested how do you know what you are capable of?

This is the whole problem now. People play videogames, watch Netflix, do not go outside, are alone often, etc. Nobody tests them. So they stay insecure, weak and childish. In the case of men they still want to feel like a man and that is when narcissism grows. In their head they are the man. The narcissism and fake ego does not want to get hurt so they avoid hardship even more. Because that could potentially shatter their narcissistic self image. Reality will come for you.

If you never break this cycle you will be a manbaby forever. Society allows this cycle to happen.

From what I notice is that the people who have been tested the hardest are often the LEAST aggressive, depressed and most open minded.

Getting tested is not the same as being raped, abused, beaten (as a child), etc. Which yes will cause damage.

InChristAlone

Lack of rite of passage, weakness being celebrated, bad dietary habits, toxicity from mother in the womb, etc. A lot.

Maybe also a change in the world that makes it more beneficial to be weak. That sounds weird. But people have become far less individualistic and more groupthinkers and I notice a lot of these people succeed in the modern life.

For the rest not much changed IMO. Every generation ******** on the next one. Of course people are more emotional now. This comes from lack of bad ***t happening to you. So you remain a child longer. This has benefits but also not benefits. Peat is a proponent of this. He sees children as ultimate being it seems. Especially in terms of metabolism.

People dont have it that bad. It is just that the Internet has made everybody believe they are somebody. Increased narcissism, entitlement, etc. will all cause depression.

If you lived 20 years ago no internet, etc. you would be more content with your life as it is which converts to less depression, anxiety, etc.
Amen.