What's with the COVID-19 hospitalizations?

LUH 3417

I work in a hospital, not direct patient care, but with patient charts.
There are a lot of COVID patients, most are unvaccinated according to the documentation I read, just a few are vaccinated.

The reason these patients present to the hospital is that they cant catch their breathe/hypoxia. Most have
O2 concentrations in the mid high 80's by the time they get themselves to the emergency room.
Most presented to an urgent care clinic or their physicians office and given some meds(steroids, abx) and sent home,
then their breathing got worse and they present to the ED a few days later.

The huge difference I see this year is that the patients are younger, many in their 40's and 50's even 30s, whereas last
year it was 60's and up. Most do have a comorbity, either diabetic or obese. The youngest patient was
17 and obese. This is also different from last year where most had many comorbidities. Now, just either being obese
or diabetic will suffice to make COVID severe. There are also some patients who have no comorbidities, just covid and it
was severe enough to make them hypoxic, but most do have at least one comorbidity.

Most are also sent home with oxygen until they fully recover because they are still not breathing at their normal capacity by the time of discharge.
Most are also not intubated, but placed on nasal cannulas.

Much worse than last year.
I was working in a hospital as a nurse up until this week. I encountered patients who would tell me they had received either 1 or both doses of the vaccine but it was not documented anywhere in their chart. A lot of vaccination sites have been in stadiums, tent set ups, schools, churches. People are not going to the hospital to get vaccinated and their EMR is not updated with their correct vaccination status.

Perry Staltic

If he was acting in a ministerial capacity, then he is 100% correct, at least legally speaking. You would have to sue whoever was in charge of making the protocol.

From his speech, you can tell he has a karmic debt. That he can't escape, and it sounds like he has accepted it already.

In retrospect I think you are probably correct. I assumed he was an MD, but now I think he's a nurse who probably just does routine stuff as he's told, but finally figured out that something wasn't right and put two and two together. Admitting wrongdoing in this case exonerates from guilt, IMO.

Lollipop2

I was working in a hospital as a nurse up until this week. I encountered patients who would tell me they had received either 1 or both doses of the vaccine but it was not documented anywhere in their chart. A lot of vaccination sites have been in stadiums, tent set ups, schools, churches. People are not going to the hospital to get vaccinated and their EMR is not updated with their correct vaccination status.
Did they fire you? Hope all is okay for you.

Lollipop2

I resigned. All is good, thank you. I think getting out of medicine will probably be one of the better things that has happened to me in my life.
Awesome. I agree. Such a toxic environment to be around for long periods. Short periods okay, but long term it really does steal your health. Sending good thoughts your way...

LUH 3417

Awesome. I agree. Such a toxic environment to be around for long periods. Short periods okay, but long term it really does steal your health. Sending good thoughts your way...
Appreciate it, right back at ya ?

dfspcc20

@raysputin @pepsi
How do they determine if a patient is vaccinated when they're admitted? Do they just ask, or need to see the "card", or is it all based on EMR?

InChristAlone

But that's also a slippery slope as Bill Gates wants to get his vaccine passport accepted worldwide. I'd rather my medical charts be private.

LUH 3417

@raysputin @pepsi
How do they determine if a patient is vaccinated when they're admitted? Do they just ask, or need to see the "card", or is it all based on EMR?
On intake, we would ask “did you get your flu vaccine this season”. The covid vaccine became an add on question in the “navigator” section of patient intake. I’m just stating the discrepancies I was experiencing with patients who verbally told me they were vaccinated but had no documentation in their chart as to proof of vaccination.

RealNeat

On intake, we would ask “did you get your flu vaccine this season”. The covid vaccine became an add on question in the “navigator” section of patient intake. I’m just stating the discrepancies I was experiencing with patients who verbally told me they were vaccinated but had no documentation in their chart as to proof of vaccination.
Here are some interesting quotes from this study. It would be great to have a reputable whistleblower put an end to this statistical nonsense. It only makes sense that the vaccines are causing this (current events in hospitals), even the mainstream admits that so called delta is more contagious but it's not any more "deadly"... I don't believe much of anything but I use their lingo to at least summarize their perception of events.

"LACDPH analyzed data for laboratory-confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 reported from testing laboratories to LACDPH during May 1–July 25, 2021, which included a total of 9,651,332 Los Angeles County residents (excluding Pasadena and Long Beach residents).† A laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection was defined as a first detection§ of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen. Vaccination status was ascertained by matching SARS-CoV-2 case surveillance and CAIR2 data on person-level identifiers using an algorithm with both deterministic and probabilistic passes.

(wtf...) anyway moving on.

Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine¶; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and <14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated <14 days after receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no CAIR2 vaccination data were available.
COVID-19–associated hospitalizations were defined as hospital admissions occurring ≤14 days after a first SARS-CoV-2 infection. COVID-19–associated deaths were defined as deaths occurring ≤60 days after the date of a first laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection or deaths with COVID-19 listed as a cause of or contributing condition to death."

And as has been mentioned in this thread;

"The findings in this report are subject to at least six limitations. First, vaccination data for persons who lived in Los Angeles County at the time of their laboratory-confirmed infection but who were vaccinated outside of California were unavailable, leading to misclassification of their vaccination status; if vaccinated persons without accessible records were considered to be unvaccinated, the incidence in unvaccinated persons could be underestimated (uhh or the other way around... why wouldn't they at least entertain that, clear bias).

Second, case ascertainment is based on passive surveillance, with known underreporting that might differ by vaccination status. Similarly, screening and testing behaviors might differ among groups. Third, COVID-19–associated hospitalizations were determined based on hospital admission and SARS-CoV-2 test dates alone, leading to the inclusion of incidental hospitalizations that were not associated with COVID-19. Fourth, COVID-19–associated deaths included deaths occurring ≤60 days after a first SARS-CoV-2 positive test date; therefore, some COVID-19–associated deaths might have been from other causes (excluding trauma). In addition, certain COVID-19–associated deaths might have been a result of long-term sequelae after 60 days and were not included. Fifth, lineage and Ct values were available only for a convenience sample of SARS-CoV-2 cases. Finally, all the assays used to generate Ct values for comparison were qualitative, and none is approved for use in quantitating the amount of viral nucleic acid present."

dfspcc20

Thanks. Was mainly just wondering if any of us need to go to a hospital for whatever reason, if just saying "yes, of course I'm fully vaccinated" would lead to better care and outcomes.

P

Peatness

Thanks. Was mainly just wondering if any of us need to go to a hospital for whatever reason, if just saying "yes, of course I'm fully vaccinated" would lead to better care and outcomes.
I am beginning to think it might be prudent to lie if the context requires it

LUH 3417

Maybe, depending on the situation it might not be a bad idea

pepsi

@raysputin @pepsi
I never meet the physician or the patient, I only work in the patients charts, by what is written in
the charts I believe the patient is only asked and does not have to provide proof.
For example, if a patient has COVID and is unvaccinated, the physician will document "Patient has
not received the COVID vaccine yet. Talked with the patient about the importance of the vaccine and getting it within
the next 6 months". I suppose its a protocol put in place for physicians to have the vaccine talk with
the unvaccinated patients so thats why physicians are documenting they had the chat.
If a patient is vaccinated and has COVID, the physician
will simply document "Patient has been vaccinated", and leave it at that.

I dont believe any proof is required since I have not seen any documentation about this.

P

Peatness

he is claiming that many old people in care homes were euthanized with a drug and Covid was blamed.
He is not the only one claiming this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals