What's up with the ongoing suicides of cops involved in 1/6 events??

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is more of an eyebrow raising article than solid evidence that something is afoul. Yet, still - four suicides (or should I say "suicides") of cops directly involved on the ground during the 1/6 events, and also a large number of resignations of other cops who are on the ground that day and saw first-hand what happened. I don't think Capitol Police has had that many suicides in a period of decades before, let alone in just a few months. Any ideas/conjectures? @Drareg @tankasnowgod ?

MCurtone

Can't even be surprised anymore these days. I literally cannot be surprised by anything that goes on in the political spectrum. "Suicided" more like it, the term exists and was coined for a reason. I don't care about Trump or Biden, but obviously the election was stolen, and I believe it's actually part of the theater and "story" that "they" act out. Biden literally has dementia.

The story is meant to drive the narrative of right vs left paradigm, controlling both sides of the equation. I used to be Qtarded until I realized, "Why am I expecting government, to fix government?" along with Trump being responsible for Operation Warp Speed and pushing vaccines. "Trust the plan" - Psyops left and right (lmfao)

At the end of the day I realized it's a complete waste of time to go down these rabbit holes. Rather focus on our own individual lives, do well, become self-sustaining and save the ones you can.

This whole scamdemic is absolutely absurd. The very basis of it from the PCR tests means everything that comes after is a complete fraud. I'm happy that you @haidut as well as Ray Peat are aware of these things and the march to the New World Order.

I think these guys got suicided, but depending on what news outlets are reporting on this, then it means they want us to see it, especially the "truther" community to further divide and push the "right" far enough to get physical with the "left". A lot of controlled opposition meant to snatch up patriots and pro second amendment people and bring them right back into the loop - Right vs Left and a new government to fix your government.

Don't worship false idols.

JamesGatz

I'm curious as to how these people shamelessly pull this off - They got McAfee while in prison WITH a fake suicide note all written up with no effort put into it whatsoever and Epstein while on Suicide watch - they're not even trying to hide it anymore and the corruption runs deep.

We shall chalk "being a capitol police officer" on the Jan 6th false-flag operation orchestrated by the FBI as just another reason for receiving an Assisted Suicide right after "saying something naughty about the Clintons"

L

Lord Cola

They might have spoken out about military and intelligence involvement in the incitement of the relatively peaceful protest, so they had to be suicided. We already have evidence that the military was very likely involved.

tankasnowgod

This is more of an eyebrow raising article than solid evidence that something is afoul. Yet, still - four suicides (or should I say "suicides") of cops directly involved on the ground during the 1/6 events, and also a large number of resignations of other cops who are on the ground that day and saw first-hand what happened. I don't think Capitol Police has had that many suicides in a period of decades before, let alone in just a few months. Any ideas/conjectures? @Drareg @tankasnowgod ?

I'm at the point where if I see a news story about "suicide," I automatically assume it's a fake cover story. Most of the time, usually to cover up a murder of someone high(er) profile. From what I saw from 1/6, there was no "riot" nor "insurrection." Actually, as soon as I heard the protest announced in December, I immediately thought "This is a setup." I saw a few videos of cops basically yielding to/guiding protestors to certain areas, where video and photo ops were practically staged for the (likely pre-written) insurrection storyline.

My guess would be these cops either were part of that plan, or witness to some aspects, and someone was afraid they would talk, so they got bumped off. The other possibility is that they went into Witness Protection, and this is basically a cover story for their disappearance. I think that's actually a possibility of what really happened to Epstein and McCaffe. Although, that would assume there's still some mostly non-corrupt Law Enforcement Agency or Unit out there, and that part seems less and less likely every day.

In his recent reports, Ben Fulford has been talking about his history in reporting, and mentioned a Forbes article where he questioned the "suicide" of a high ranking Japanese bank president-

The case that finally got me in the crosshairs of the Khazarian Mafia was the murder of Nippon Credit Bank (now Aozora Bank) President Tadayo Honma. Honma supposedly committed suicide 16 days after taking over the bank. I knew Honma from his days at the Bank of Japan so I didn’t believe he killed himself. So I asked my gangster friend who told me Honma had a gun pointed to his head and was told to write a suicide note. After that, he was drugged and strangled. I wrote in detail about this for Forbes magazine with plenty of corroborating evidence (you cannot publish allegations like this based only on an anonymous gangster source).

It turns out Honma had been killed because he tried to stop all the money in his bank from being given to North Korea. As soon as he was killed, the bank was drained of all its funds and the money did go to North Korea. Then Aozora was given a huge taxpayer bailout and handed over to the Rockefellers (via Softbank, Cerberus, former U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle, etc.).

It was interesting that almost immediately after I wrote in Forbes that Honma had been murdered, Fortune Magazine came up with a cover story saying he committed suicide.

This appears to be the Forbes article, although there is no byline to the story anymore.-

Honma's is the seventh "suicide" among ranking Japanese either investigating financial irregularities or due to testify about such irregularities since 1997, when the depth of bad loans affecting banks like Nippon Credit was acknowledged. Among the dead are a member of parliament who was about to talk about irregular fundraising activities, another Bank of Japan director who oversaw small financial institutions, an investigator at the Financial Supervision Agency and the head of the small and medium financial institutions division at the Ministry of Finance. So far as we can tell, not one of these seven cases resulted in a homicide investigation. The powers that be in this country just aren't very interested in turning over rocks.

There's another, darker scenario bandied about among Japan's yakuza gangs. Theirs is a world in which victims are visited at night in hotel rooms, forced to write wills at gunpoint, injected with sedatives, and then strangled in a way that makes it appear that they appear that they have committed suicide by hanging. According to a Japanese lawyer specializing in organized crime, "This is a well-known gangster modus operandi, especially for political murders."

It seems like the "suicide" cover story is well known method to cover up murder, or a hired hit.

Although, given the current "pandemic" climate, I don't know why they didn't just label those 4 supposed cop suicides as "Covid" deaths. I thought that label automatically prevented any sort of legal investigation or autopsy.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm curious as to how these people shamelessly pull this off - They got McAfee while in prison WITH a fake suicide note all written up with no effort put into it whatsoever and Epstein while on Suicide watch - they're not even trying to hide it anymore and the corruption runs deep.

We shall chalk "being a capitol police officer" on the Jan 6th false-flag operation orchestrated by the FBI as just another reason for receiving an Assisted Suicide right after "saying something naughty about the Clintons"

Whoever is ordering these "suicides" has access to extremely professional killers, who rarely leave evidence. Perhaps the most notable recent case if Barry Sherman in Canada.

It took several official autopsies, and an independent one ordered by the relatives to uncover it was in fact a double murder. Perhaps most interestingly, they were both killed using the exact same "technique" as Epstein, as the damage on the neck it leaves is next to impossible to happen through hanging (self or otherwise).

And, of course, the Shermans were heavily involved with the Clintons, and possibly Epstein too.

@tankasnowgod @Audacity17

MichaelY

My take on the matter as someone who has seen the videos of Capitol cops moving barriers, opening doors and waving people in - they've served their purpose, they have no more use for them, at this point they are a liability if they decide to talk and let on with what really happened that day, the Dems would be directly implicated if that happened, so they are simply being "removed" out of the equation.

Hef

I think it’s pretty understandable without a conspiracy angle. PTSD and ongoing effects of traumatic injuries sustained that day plus being thrown under the bus by people they reportedly revered like Trump

Summer

Insane times, man. Also insane is that many of the people that were arrested that day are still in prison and have experienced physical and verbal assaults from the guards.

MichaelY

I think it’s pretty understandable without a conspiracy angle. PTSD and ongoing effects of traumatic injuries sustained that day plus being thrown under the bus by people they reportedly revered
PTSD from what, opening doors and letting the protestors inside the Capitol, waving them in ? Because that's what I saw on some videos.

Missenger

I'm not really sure if I should be surprised by the possibility of DC police being suicided for being retarded communists.

tankasnowgod

I think it’s pretty understandable without a conspiracy angle. PTSD and ongoing effects of traumatic injuries sustained that day plus being thrown under the bus by people they reportedly revered like Trump

What's your source that the four officers that committed suicide suffered any injuries on January 6th? What's your source that they supported Trump? And how, exactly, did Trump throw any DC Police officers "under the bus?"

MichaelY

That’s some deep research you did there
I've done 17.5 years of "deep" research while working as a LEO in a city department in a mostly urban environment that's home to a large university working the road the whole time so far. I am intimately familiar with what could cause ptsd for an officer. I have scoured the interwebs watching every video of the Capitol " break in" I can get my eyes on and I don't believe I have missed any videos that have been released. Unless I'm missing something, the police that day opened the doors and barricades and let people inside.

Steve

I find it hard to believe that event was so horrible the cops are committing suicide due to PTSD.
I'm sure the cops have a tough job in that type of situation, but it wasn't the Vietnam War.

Birdie

I've done 17.5 years of "deep" research while working as a LEO in a city department in a mostly urban environment that's home to a large university working the road the whole time so far. I am intimately familiar with what could cause ptsd for an officer. I have scoured the interwebs watching every video of the Capitol " break in" I can get my eyes on and I don't believe I have missed any videos that have been released. Unless I'm missing something, the police that day opened the doors and barricades and let people inside.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My take on the matter as someone who has seen the videos of Capitol cops moving barriers, opening doors and waving people in - they've served their purpose, they have no more use for them, at this point they are a liability if they decide to talk and let on with what really happened that day, the Dems would be directly implicated if that happened, so they are simply being "removed" out of the equation.

I guess suicide may be believable of those cops were part of some classified false-flag project and started feeling like they are about to be sacked and (legally) gagged so they can't even expose the scam. Still, 4 suicides in 6 months in an agency that has not had that many suicides over the last 5-6 decades...As they at some 3-letter agencies around here - "when there is any doubt, there is no doubt".

Drareg

By all accounts the cops were Trump supporters, I’m not sure what to make of that, I think it implies they were calling out what happened, it’s clearly a controlled operation by FBI/CIA, they led the people there and let them walk in, it would have been really easy to stop them, we are talking about America here, we see what the authorities are capable of doing there and in other countries, to believe a small mob of people overpowered the police at Capitol Hill is delusional.

I don’t think anyone believes it but it fits the narrative they wanted to pump, most folks couldn’t care less about what happened there because the crowd was so small.

Everything is being done to justify more security/authoritarianism, the usual narrative, we are under attack, domestic terror etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom