What's up with Matt Stone?

Imonaquest

Matt Stone hasn't made any YouTube videos in 8 months, and towards the end there, he started looking extremely unhealthy. 2 years ago in his videos, he looked strong and healthy. Then he started looking worse and worse, and flabbier and softer, then he started to look really bad, then boom, no more videos.

He has an interesting take on calorie density vs. water content, which has worked wonders for me. I used to drink gallon + of water daily as was freezing cold 24/7. Now I only drink water when I'm working out. Every drink I take contains calories. And lo and behold, not cold anymore.

Anyone know if he's suffering from some Health ailment or something, hence the no videos? I honestly wouldn't be surprised given how terrible he looked in his last few videos.

pboy

he got abducted by alien hooker Nazis or whatever he says on the videos

gretchen

pboy said:
he got abducted by alien hooker Nazis or whatever he says on the videos

LOL come on, be nice. :lol:

I don't think he's going to reneg on the starches. He sees them as having warming and metabolically stimulating properties, and has geared his work around getting people to "eat the food" and not follow "diets". Pizza for everyone!

Dutchie

Imonaquest said:
Matt Stone hasn't made any YouTube videos in 8 months, and towards the end there, he started looking extremely unhealthy. 2 years ago in his videos, he looked strong and healthy. Then he started looking worse and worse, and flabbier and softer, then he started to look really bad, then boom, no more videos.

He has an interesting take on calorie density vs. water content, which has worked wonders for me. I used to drink gallon + of water daily as was freezing cold 24/7. Now I only drink water when I'm working out. Every drink I take contains calories. And lo and behold, not cold anymore.

Anyone know if he's suffering from some Health ailment or something, hence the no videos? I honestly wouldn't be surprised given how terrible he looked in his last few videos.

I actually mailed him today to ask him something and on his new avatar his face looks quite lean&healthy and happy. So,I guess he's just too busy overall to make videos. I think he's concentrating more about writing,giving interviews/seminars ad enjoying life.