What's the typical color of coconut oil after cooking?

Green Dot

I've recently noticed that mine is noticeably golden yellow, I don't ever recall it being of that color but a translucent white color before and after cooking.

B

Blaze

I've recently noticed that mine is noticeably golden yellow, I don't ever recall it being of that color but a translucent white color before and after cooking.
The coconut oil we bought at Costco was stable and always stayed clear but one time we bought pure 100% coconut oil from our local wlmart and it changed color to a amber/brown color. Probably that means it was not what it claimed to be and it was becoming oxidized. A satuturated fat like pure coconut oil should be highly resistant to oxidation. You should try a different source.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

My refined coconut oil is clear when I heat it.
I'm using unrefined, I think I've read that may play a factor in color difference.
The coconut oil we bought at Costco was stable and always stayed clear but one time we bought pure 100% coconut oil from our local wlmart and it changed color to a amber/brown color. Probably that means it was not what it claimed to be and it was becoming oxidized. A satuturated fat like pure coconut oil should be highly resistant to oxidation. You should try a different source.
Yeah, that could be it too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals