What’s the truth around the monoclonal antibodies against Covid

Zpol

I recall Ray's mentioning this on several occasions. This post by Haidut corroborates this:
Hey thanks for the link.. Haidut explains it so eloquently.

jondoeuk

Wait till the patent expires and something more expensive and more profitable and with more "evidence" takes its place.

But for now, you can add the bill to the unpaid college tuition debt of the patient. Spare no expense, life is precious.

Still, they can't wait for approval so they filed an EUA last May.

And I have to trust these studies, and not clinical results of existing products proven safe already, right?

Originally, the price of remdesivir was going to be much higher than it is not, and just for a few days of treatment.

As for existing products (used off-label), many were tested and failed. There were a few exceptions, with one being corticosteroids Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first life-saving drug

yerrag

Doc Sandoz

Originally, the price of remdesivir was going to be much higher than it is not, and just for a few days of treatment.

As for existing products (used off-label), many were tested and failed. There were a few exceptions, with one being corticosteroids Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first life-saving drug
Isn't remdesivir destructive to the kidneys? the cause of many hospital fatalities right along with the ventilators?

Perry Staltic

Isn't remdesivir destructive to the kidneys? the cause of many hospital fatalities right along with the ventilators?

Yeah damages kidneys (and liver), which can cause water retention, which can lead to pulmonary edema causing reduced oxygen exchange, then ventilator to try to compensate which activates inflammatory pathways that further damage organs, and heavy sedation because covid patients don't do well on vents, which causes them to stay on vents until they die, typically from multiple organ failure. Vicious iatrogenic death cycle. Remdeathivir

Last edited:

Doc Sandoz

Yeah damages kidneys (and liver), which can cause water retention, which can lead to pulmonary edema causing reduced oxygen exchange, then ventilator to try to compensate which activates inflammatory pathways that further damage organs, and heavy sedation because covid patients don't do well on vents, which causes them to stay on vents until they die, typically from multiple organ failure. Vicious iatrogenic death cycle. Remdeathivir
I understand the Fauchmeister has a monetary interest in the promotion of Remdeathavir.

yerrag

Here is virus denier view of antibodies, courtesy of Northern Tracey. I believe it is a translation of Stefan Lanka:

Since most of what's written about antibodies is hard to understand and tends to just leave us to trust the complex explanations of high priest scientists, it's nice to have someone explain to us that much of that trust is not deserved:

yerrag

Video says it destroys T cells, making us dependent only on b- cell antibody (humoral) response in our adaptive immune system.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bvJidCnz7GDa/

While it will fix you up, it also leaves your body more dependent on pharma intervention for fixes.

This is the kind of war on drugs we should also focus on. Legal drug, but unlawful except for the high priests of modern medicine. The law I refer to is natural law.

p.s. While Dr. McCullough recommends the use of monoclonal antibodies, and he may be justified as it is better to be saved from death by MABS than to worry about its future effect of weakening the T-cell based (mediated) immune system, it is a drug that saves people whose immune system has already been made dependent on the humoral B- cell antibody response. This is a product of the success of a modern Zionist pharma-based intervention system to replace our natural immunity with a drug-and vaccine-dependent immunity.

Last edited:

LucyL

Walter weighed in on it once ... I think his concern was coming from the a sort of double whammy where the body reacts to both the spike and the antibodies the spike forms... so getting infused with a bunch of the antibodies may not be a good idea. That said, I got them when I had COVID, and couldn't tell that they did anything, though they didn't seem to hurt. DH on the other hand, spiked his highest fever about 8 hours after the infusion.

1648567739553.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals