Whats the top things to help out with the gout?

FitnessMike

P

Peatness

You really don’t like the search engine

These considerations may be helpful

Sodium Bicarbonate

Vitamin E

Vitamin b5

Inositol

Reduce Endotoxins

Lower your phosphate intake

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Sandoz

The second you feel an attack coming on, take three naproxen sodium and continue up to twice the "max" dose on the label for a couple days. This nips it in the bud. The key is tamping down the inflammation early, don't let it go even half a day - it feeds on itself.

TNT

I tried all the usual things like tart cherry extract and celery seed extract, but the only thing that worked for me was a Master Cleanse (the thing with lemon juice, cayenne, and maple syrup).

rzero

I get gout occasionally and the best thing I have found is 500mg of bromelain 2-3 times per day.

reaching

You really don’t like the search engine

These considerations may be helpful

Sodium Bicarbonate

Vitamin E

Vitamin b5

Inositol

Reduce Endotoxins

Lower your phosphate intake

To be fair the search engine kind of sucks if you dont know how to use it properly. I only recently realized that you have to click threadloom results to get better results.

P

Peatness

To be fair the search engine kind of sucks if you dont know how to use it properly. I only recently realized that you have to click threadloom results to get better results.
Hopefully now more people will know this

OccamzRazer

@FitnessMike have you tried colonics yet?

Don't wanna push them too hard, but they've completely eliminated the gout I was getting each winter!

Just 1 colonic each fall seems sufficient, tho of course you could do many more.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

@FitnessMike have you tried colonics yet?

Don't wanna push them too hard, but they've completely eliminated the gout I was getting each winter!

Just 1 colonic each fall seems sufficient, tho of course you could do many more.
It was thread for my mate hes got gout, i dont see him doing it tbh

so far as dietary goes, tart cherries or even canned cherries has always worked for decades. You can buy tart cherry juice concentrate and mix it into smoothies.
I have heard the same thing, that they are top of the list for gout AND sleep.

Neeters 27

Taurine works 100%. I have been on it at 3000 mgs a day for years. and cherry juice helped when I used to get attacks. but no attacks since 2014 for me.

frannybananny

Taurine works 100%. I have been on it at 3000 mgs a day for years. and cherry juice helped when I used to get attacks. but no attacks since 2014 for me.

Hey, thanks for that! I still get gout attacks and have to take a colchicine or two. Taurine makes me sleepy so I will have to take it at night. It also lowers my blood pressure and I'm a bit tired the next day but it's worth a try!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals