What's The Safest Hormone To Take?

Pufa

Generally it seems people mess themselves up on this forum while experimenting with hormones.
I've seen people write about penis shrinkage, sleeping all day, hair loss etc taking things like preg, prog, thyroid dhea. I e honestly read more disasters than successes.
Is there a hormone that is safer than the rest with less sides?

Nebula

Hormones should be used as precursors to an already well functioning metabolism like consuming cholesterol except they tend to only increase imbalances unless cellular energy is already optimal.

OP
P

Pufa

coconut oil

10 egg yolks

oysters

would also have a massive hormonal effect on the system

Cool I can prob eat 4-5 eggs daily, 10 will be hard.
Can you absorb coco oil topically? I use it as a lotion but dont usually like to cook with it.

johnwester130

Generally it seems people mess themselves up on this forum while experimenting with hormones.
I've seen people write about penis shrinkage, sleeping all day, hair loss etc taking things like preg, prog, thyroid dhea. I e honestly read more disasters than successes.
Is there a hormone that is safer than the rest with less sides?

dht is the safest hormone

these people took 70mg a day and nothing happened

A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial of transdermal dihydrotestosterone gel on muscular strength, mobility, and quality of... - PubMed - NCBI

thomas00

I don't get that impression. It seems to be that few people actually do dabble with hormones here. Look at the thyroid forums. They are largely bare. One is two pages long.

The rest of the hormone forums aren't much bigger. And if the people getting negative effects are more likely to post than those who don't then they are going to give a skewed picture.

Other websites with forums devoted solely to thyroid seem to contain more good than bad.

T

TheBeard

johnwester130

I seriously wonder how they conducted the questionnaire about perceived well being and side effects during this study.
For me 25mg Proviron destroys my joints and has my mood depressed

proviron is a lot different to pure DHT gel

OP
P

Pufa

I don't get that impression. It seems to be that few people actually do dabble with hormones here. Look at the thyroid forums. They are largely bare. One is two pages long.

The rest of the hormone forums aren't much bigger. And if the people getting negative effects are more likely to post than those who don't then they are going to give a skewed picture.

Other websites with forums devoted solely to thyroid seem to contain more good than bad.

Reading several posters mention their penis shrunk and hair fell is scary. If I never came on here and only listened to Ray's podcasts I'd be on hormones already

Arnold Grape

Vitamin d — here is a quick pregnenolone story from my early experiments: this was conducted in wonton fashion, without enough supporting nutrition (I think). I took about 50 mg of pregnenolone before having to run an errand, whereby I drove my vehicle to the car dealership.

After being ignored by the initial garage bay staff and then brushed off by a customer service clerk, situated at a desk, next to all the other associates (who told me, in a point of fact way, I do not wait on customers), I was then ignored by one final clerk, who was returning from lunch break and began assisting someone else.

“Excuse me?!” I shouted out loud to the attention of everyone in the immediate vicinity and then some. “I have been waiting here for fifteen minutes!” Quickly, a flurry of action began taking place around me which signaled that I was a man who has lost it completely — the person who was erroneously being helped stepped aside and some type of customer service training took over from the clerk herself, who ushered me out of the area and offered me coffee, gratis. I was then seated in a pedestrian waiting area, with screens to mollify the waiter.

The car itself was then rushed in and out of the service area as though it was being attended to by a pit crew. Because they wanted the bad element out, who was me.

Got to watch it with this stuff: I acted in a way that I had never before. I’m still not sure I ever figured out the Preg — many of the other miracle suggestions, either.

thomas00

Reading several posters mention their penis shrunk and hair fell is scary. If I never came on here and only listened to Ray's podcasts I'd be on hormones already

got a link to those posts per chance? would be interested in reading them...

Risingfire

Can you explain more?
I wouldn’t take more than a few mgs of dht daily to begin with. I’d take some test, dhea and pregnenolone as well. Possibly progesterone as well. It’s a complicated hormone to be frank. I haven’t gotten a handle on it as it’s so powerful. I’d also only take it in the morning or afternoon. It drops blood sugar so before bed can be a no no. And don’t take it with thyroid