What's the point of living if you get forced vaccine?

Dobbler

You have been deeply internally violated forever. Your mind is no longer yours. Your thoughts are not real anymore. Your hormones and neurochemicals are altered and never will be the same as they once were. Your whole being has been shattered and forever controlled by foreign substance. Your real self stops existing and you are just chemically controlled robot. You don't matter anymore, if you die, no-one cares since they are all mind controlled too.

TheSir

Ever ingested plastic microparticles?
Ever got exposed to EMF?
Ever inhaled second-hand smoke?
Ever avoided doing something because it's illegal?
Ever partook in public education?

Living in the modern civilization already subjects you to severe violations of your own autonomy. You are the product of propaganda, toxins, humiliation, brainwashing, slavery, trauma and fearmongering. What will motivate you to live after a forceful vaccination? The same things that are motivating you to live today. In the end, your autonomy won't stop at someone violating it. Rather, it will stop at you rescinding your humanity.

OP
D

Dobbler

Ever ingested plastic microparticles?
Ever got exposed to EMF?
Ever inhaled second-hand smoke?
Ever avoided doing something because it's illegal?
Ever partook in public education?

Living in the modern civilization already subjects you to severe violations of your own autonomy. You are the product of propaganda, toxins, humiliation, brainwashing, slavery, trauma and fearmongering. What will motivate you to live after a forceful vaccination? The same things that are motivating you to live today. In the end, your autonomy won't stop at someone violating it. Rather, it will stop at you rescinding your humanity.
All those things can be avoided fully, if you put your mind into it. Forced vaccine and vaccine pass are part of you forever once the needle hits you. And it won't leave you. Your brain can be healed after EMF and your lungs will regenerate, but the DNA and brain chances you get from vaccine won't heal ever.

TheSir

All those things can be avoided fully, if you put your mind into it. Forced vaccine and vaccine pass are part of you forever once the needle hits you. And it won't leave you. Your brain can be healed after EMF and your lungs will regenerate, but the DNA and brain chances you get from vaccine won't heal ever.
DNA and brain are not some unchangeable monoliths. 'Permanent damage' is a meme created by pillpushers and incompetent doctors.

Parsley

Without minimizing the moral outrage of forced vaccination, and its potential health implications, you could take the position that life is worth living in its own right. Consciousness is a value in its own right. And if you are religious, the answer is obviously to overcome whatever miseries you are forced to endure in this life, in a way which will do honor to your immortal soul.

Also, you could see it as a challenge for you to overcome. To mitigate and reverse the effects of the vaccine with nutrition and environment. You might be inspired by the late Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who dedicated much of his life to undoing the damage caused to him by his childhood vaccinations, and in later life his allegedly forced vaccinations which were intended to kill him.

LucyL

The Westminster Catechism teaches -
Q. 1. What is the chief end of man?

A. Man’s chief end is to glorify God, [a] and to enjoy him for ever.

[a]. Ps. 86:9; Isa. 60:21; Rom. 11:36; 1 Cor. 6:20; 10:31; Rev.
4:11. Ps. 16:5-11; 144:15; Isa. 12:2; Luke 2:10; Phil. 4:4; Rev.
21:3-4

I am grateful to be a Christian, because I can see the sustaining grace of this through the brutal tortures by Rome, the conquests of the Mongols, the devastation of the plagues, the inquisitions of Rome (and some Protestant states), the slaughter and ostracization by Moslems, the past and current suppressions by Communists, plagues, floods, famines, earthquakes; 5G and forced vaccinations are only the next step in the long brutal history of the fallen humanity. You can go with "life sucks and then you die" or you can go with the hope of enjoying the peace and goodness of the Lord forever.

Nicole W.

Hold on here. I think you are losing perspective.
There have been biological assaults on us since the beginning of time, some of them permanent, many gone largely unnoticed.
The reason we are still here is that we have the ability to adapt. Do you understand how many adaptations we have achieved over millennia? Do you realize how many life forms have succumbed and have been lost due to the inability to adapt to changing circumstances?
Since the beginning, the overwhelming majority of life forms have been lost, only a select few have survived, making us and the remaining species essentially super-survivors.
You are here because of this valuable trait inherited from your amazing ancestors that also survived the direst circumstances long enough to procreate. This is just one more assault, but we are the best candidates to survive it.
Yes, there have been injuries, yes there have been deaths associated with this vaccine, but the great majority of us will adapt, our bodies will deal with the damage as much as possible and life will go on as it always has.
If there was ever a time to address health issues, or just optimize your health generally, that time would be now.
Give yourself the best chance at adapting to this latest assault by looking after your mental and physical health.

Peater

You have been deeply internally violated forever. Your mind is no longer yours. Your thoughts are not real anymore. Your hormones and neurochemicals are altered and never will be the same as they once were. Your whole being has been shattered and forever controlled by foreign substance. Your real self stops existing and you are just chemically controlled robot. You don't matter anymore, if you die, no-one cares since they are all mind controlled too.

UH oh, the cattle are getting uppity again. ;)

Regardless of the sovereignty/autonomy debate. I cannot understand anyone who would take a rushed product where the manufacturers are immune from prosecution

Luann

Have you taken it Dobbler? I agree with the gravity of this message, the idea of introducing foreign RNA, as much as i don't understand the science of it, is scary.

OP
D

Dobbler

Have you taken it Dobbler? I agree with the gravity of this message, the idea of introducing foreign RNA, as much as i don't understand the science of it, is scary.
I have not

OP
D

Dobbler

Sad reality is, most people will take the vaccine and so are not themselves anymore, so you are dealing with chemically modified people, You can only wonder how conversations and situations would have played out had the person not been injected with brain altering substances.

tankasnowgod

They won't "force" you. They will try to coerce you into giving consent.

tankasnowgod

Sad reality is, most people will take the vaccine and so are not themselves anymore, so you are dealing with chemically modified people, You can only wonder how conversations and situations would have played out had the person not been injected with brain altering substances.

In the US, there are already over 70 vaccinations on the child schedule. While I agree that this one is more dangerous and untested (and maybe not even in the same class) as previous vaccines, I don't get all this sudden handwringing and depression over something that has been going on for more than 4 decades.

Perry Staltic

Without minimizing the moral outrage of forced vaccination, and its potential health implications, you could take the position that life is worth living in its own right. Consciousness is a value in its own right. And if you are religious, the answer is obviously to overcome whatever miseries you are forced to endure in this life, in a way which will do honor to your immortal soul.

Also, you could see it as a challenge for you to overcome. To mitigate and reverse the effects of the vaccine with nutrition and environment. You might be inspired by the late Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who dedicated much of his life to undoing the damage caused to him by his childhood vaccinations, and in later life his allegedly forced vaccinations which were intended to kill him.

I slightly modified your post because it reminds me of "blame the victim" game.

Without minimizing the moral outrage of being raped, and its potential health implications, you could take the position that life is worth living in its own right. Consciousness is a value in its own right. And if you are religious, the answer is obviously to overcome whatever miseries you are forced to endure in this life, in a way which will do honor to your immortal soul.

Also, you could see it as a challenge for you to overcome. To mitigate and reverse the effects of rape with nutrition and environment. You might be inspired by the late Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who dedicated much of his life to undoing the damage caused to him by his childhood vaccinations, and in later life his allegedly forced vaccinations which were intended to kill him.

Parsley

I slightly modified your post because it reminds me of "blame the victim" game.
I 100% see what you're getting at, but we are living in the equivalent of a society that says rape is legitimate, and the unwilling victim deserves not sympathy but mockery and social condemnation. Since it seems impossible at the present time to expect people to equate sexual rape with "vaccine rape", the best we can do is discuss ways to overcome the damage it does physiologically and psychologically when and if it happens (which obviously we should try to avoid at all costs). But we are living in unenlightened times, so we have to do what we can.

yerrag

DNA and brain are not some unchangeable monoliths. 'Permanent damage' is a meme created by pillpushers and incompetent doctors.
You're so positive in a negative way.

I rather not have my DNA changed and then think it's that simple to revert it back to the way it was. You just make it sound so easy. We already have enough problems dealing with DNA altered by non-mRNA vaccines and you think it's no sweat dealing with altered DNA.

Hold on here. I think you are losing perspective.
There have been biological assaults on us since the beginning of time, some of them permanent, many gone largely unnoticed.
The reason we are still here is that we have the ability to adapt. Do you understand how many adaptations we have achieved over millennia? Do you realize how many life forms have succumbed and have been lost due to the inability to adapt to changing circumstances?
Since the beginning, the overwhelming majority of life forms have been lost, only a select few have survived, making us and the remaining species essentially super-survivors.
You are here because of this valuable trait inherited from your amazing ancestors that also survived the direst circumstances long enough to procreate. This is just one more assault, but we are the best candidates to survive it.
Yes, there have been injuries, yes there have been deaths associated with this vaccine, but the great majority of us will adapt, our bodies will deal with the damage as much as possible and life will go on as it always has.
If there was ever a time to address health issues, or just optimize your health generally, that time would be now.
Give yourself the best chance at adapting to this latest assault by looking after your mental and physical health.
So what you're saying is "deal with it, it's not the end of the world. You will adapt to it."

Will you then out of choice take these vaccines? What if you weren't given a choice? Would you willingly donate an arm, since you can adapt anyway?

yerrag

In the US, there are already over 70 vaccinations on the child schedule. While I agree that this one is more dangerous and untested (and maybe not even in the same class) as previous vaccines, I don't get all this sudden handwringing and depression over something that has been going on for more than 4 decades.
I'm not sure I can go with that kind of reasoning. Tell that to the people who are autistic, and their parents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals