What's the link between CO2, Methylene blue, ATP and Electricity (Ether) ?

Mr Joe

I'm trying to understand the link between 5G waves, electricity (ether) and the impact of those on our creation of ATP. But more important, the connection between electricity and CO2 inside the body. I've seen that thermal conductivity of CO2 is around 40% less than O2 at 300K, is it possible that increasing CO2 in tissues would have an impact on our general conductivity and thus creation of heat (or ATP?) ? There is also lots of experiments using fruits (And not Pufa) to create light by using mainly Zinc + Copper (see the link next). Is our body using our inside Zinc and Copper to create energy like light in an other form ? There is also this quote from @haidut "Sugar and few other food types are great sources of "ether" but it also needs to flow in order for the proper structure to be maintained. Otherwise, the accumulation of the electrons eventually leads to creations of pathological add-hoc structures that can channel these extra electrons and those structures are what we see in various diseases, especially cancer."

If things such as 5G are "charging in the bad way" our body, does reducing its conductivity by increasing CO2 and decrease the "ether accumulation" could be a reason of its benefit or it is nonsense ?

I would really enjoy having your point of views guys ! Hoping you're doing well !

MC_55

I'm trying to understand the link between 5G waves, electricity (ether) and the impact of those on our creation of ATP. But more important, the connection between electricity and CO2 inside the body. I've seen that thermal conductivity of CO2 is around 40% less than O2 at 300K, is it possible that increasing CO2 in tissues would have an impact on our general conductivity and thus creation of heat (or ATP?) ? There is also lots of experiments using fruits (And not Pufa) to create light by using mainly Zinc + Copper (see the link next). Is our body using our inside Zinc and Copper to create energy like light in an other form ? There is also this quote from @haidut "Sugar and few other food types are great sources of "ether" but it also needs to flow in order for the proper structure to be maintained. Otherwise, the accumulation of the electrons eventually leads to creations of pathological add-hoc structures that can channel these extra electrons and those structures are what we see in various diseases, especially cancer."

If things such as 5G are "charging in the bad way" our body, does reducing its conductivity by increasing CO2 and decrease the "ether accumulation" could be a reason of its benefit or it is nonsense ?

I would really enjoy having your point of views guys ! Hoping you're doing well !

You will need to examine the reasons why the point-charge model of the electron is untenable. This will lead you to thinking about redox in different ways and allow you to imagine the electrical fields around mass-bound substances as fluid gradients which alter the informational fields of proteins, and hence induce variable effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals