What’s The Consensus On Olives?

Mori68

Given recent discussions on the forum about stearic and oleic acid, I’m wondering whether I should be limiting my intake of olives.

I eat around 80g of green Spanish olives most days.

What does everybody think?

They will greatly contribute to the accumulation of unsaturated fat in your tissues. mufa is unsaturated and they do have poofa too. coconut is the only true safe fat for most and those who don't do dair. Peat said we make our own oleic acid from sug.

Wagner83

They will greatly contribute to the accumulation of unsaturated fat in your tissues. mufa is unsaturated and they do have poofa too. coconut is the only true safe fat for most and those who don't do dair. Peat said we make our own oleic acid from sug.
So far I find that using CO and mct oil makes me leaner while butter and other fat don't. At this point I think even 2 tbsp of CO per meal wouldn't make me store any fat but simply help control the reaction to a high carb meal better.

Mature human milk typically contains approximately 34% to 47% saturated fatty acids, mainly palmitic acid (17%–25%), approximately 31% to 43% monounsaturated fatty acids