What's the best way to use DHEA?

limitless77

so I got DHEA 25mg capsules ,but I've read on this forum that its better to use it topically because if taken topically it doesn't raise estrogen. is that true? and if yes how to use it topically and what about sublingually?

Steed

so I got DHEA 25mg capsules ,but I've read on this forum that its better to use it topically because if taken topically it doesn't raise estrogen. is that true? and if yes how to use it topically and what about sublingually?
Taking orally is ok, Ray says so, but I would split/cut the capsule into 2 parts at least,even more of you are compromised health wise (hypo etc.). The skin might be better as skin is a hormonal factory and might steer away DHEA from the estrogen pathway better.

Just treat it with respect. Hope it helped you.

OP
limitless77

limitless77

Taking orally is ok, Ray says so, but I would split/cut the capsule into 2 parts at least,even more of you are compromised health wise (hypo etc.). The skin might be better as skin is a hormonal factory and might steer away DHEA from the estrogen pathway better.

Just treat it with respect. Hope it helped you.
thanks for your reply, any idea how can I use it topically? like how to make it as a cream and how/where to apply it?

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I purchase a DHEA cream on Amazon and apply it to my naval. Not sure if the quality but blood tests show that my DHEA is up from when I started

MichaelY

25mg a day is too much, it'll convert to estrogen. If you want to do topical, you can buy dhea dream. 5mg doses, scrotal application, can buy on Amazon.

Lollipop2

25mg a day is too much, it'll convert to estrogen. If you want to do topical, you can buy dhea dream. 5mg doses, scrotal application, can buy on Amazon.
The 5 mg dose is good - what Ray suggests - FYI...he doesn’t like putting any hormones on the scrotum.

MichaelY

The 5 mg dose is good - what Ray suggests - FYI...he doesn’t like putting any hormones on the scrotum.
Ha ha I know, was experimenting, I've since stopped. Haiduts kuinone is an amazing supplement for scrotal application though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals