What's The Best Neurosteroid For Confidence, Anxiolysis, And Socializiation?

What neurosteroid is best for me?

• 5a-dhp

• Pregnenolone

• Pregnenolone w/ low dose DHEA

• Pregnenolone w/ progesterone

• DHEA (w/ an AI?)

• Androsterone

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
On this whole note the best thing I tried was to shine a halogen light on my head. The spectrum is from 450-3400 nm and it works better than any red or infrared light I tried. I wanted to use it for hair loss, but found it turned me into hulk instead. Blind positivity, zest for life, dopamine for days, T and libido up. Haven't felt that alive in years. I suspect it goed straight through the head and lights up the thyroid gland, but it works better than pointing it at the neck, so I think it may activate something in the brain too. I have no idea if this will work for people who are not hypothyroid.

cyclops

On this whole note the best thing I tried was to shine a halogen light on my head. The spectrum is from 450-3400 nm and it works better than any red or infrared light I tried.

How curious. I wonder why that light works better for you then red light.

How curious. I wonder why that light works better for you then red light.

Just like aminoacids, light frequencies may work better in tandem and isolating them may not be the same as natural light sources. A wide-band halogen light covers many frequencies which may yet do things that research hasn't picked up on. I don't think that light only works through cytochrome C oxidase - it probably has wider biological effects than that. It could also have something to do with the far-infrared band, which is poorly studied.

Anyway, this is a Zepter Bioptron Compact 3, a fairly common commercial light used throughout the world and even in some studies. I had it sitting around at home and it was one of the first lights I experimented with, and despite owning the LGS1 and IRL Mini, I keep coming back to the Zepter.

cyclops

Just like aminoacids, light frequencies may work better in tandem and isolating them may not be the same as natural light sources. A wide-band halogen light covers many frequencies which may yet do things that research hasn't picked up on. I don't think that light only works through cytochrome C oxidase - it probably has wider biological effects than that. It could also have something to do with the far-infrared band, which is poorly studied.

That's a good analogy and interesting point.

MrThyroid

best neurosteroid defenitly DHT and its derivates. It gives you the alpha male feeling good and calm

OP
K

KyleKingsly

Yes I completely concur with MrThyroid, unfortunately as far as I can tell there's nowhere to buy decent, reliable seeming DHT since 11 keto DHT sadly disappeared. All Saints Clinic has it but it's way too expensive. The next best thing seems to be androsterone, but that can also have the unfortunate effect of negative feedback and downregulation of natural DHT production over time as far as I can tell. So Andro needs to be cycled like many other things.

Also, like I said, apparently Andro can cause other males to become hostile. That isn't ideal even tho my primary purpose in trying out these hormones is to get better with women. So I decided that Gonadin would be a better, safer option since isn't composed of any of these downstream hormones and instead optimizes the good ones.

After a lot of reading in the Gonadin thread, I saw a few people saying they liked it even better than Andro and it had fewer side effects.

MrThyroid

Yes I completely concur with MrThyroid, unfortunately as far as I can tell there's nowhere to buy decent, reliable seeming DHT since 11 keto DHT sadly disappeared. All Saints Clinic has it but it's way too expensive. The next best thing seems to be androsterone, but that can also have the unfortunate effect of negative feedback and downregulation of natural DHT production over time as far as I can tell. So Andro needs to be cycled like many other things.

Also, like I said, apparently Andro can cause other males to become hostile. That isn't ideal even tho my primary purpose in trying out these hormones is to get better with women. So I decided that Gonadin would be a better, safer option since isn't composed of any of these downstream hormones and instead optimizes the good ones.

After a lot of reading in the Gonadin thread, I saw a few people saying they liked it even better than Andro and it had fewer side effects.
it depends on the confidence of other males if they re softies they will know you re the boss the alpha and they wont argue with you, but if they re not softies they know you re threat for them you will compete against them for other woman

X3CyO

selank. phenibut. The latter is risky, and the former I'm unaware how it works to a large extent. Tianeptine once was quite great. Definite potential for abuse though for certain types of people.

Mauritio

phenibut can make you addicted and you shouldnt take it everyday otherwise you will notice some withdrawal effects... its make you more social and confident though ...

OP
K

KyleKingsly

Oh yeah I love my tianeptine sulfate, nice little sustainable opiate buzz every day at reasonable dosages. As far as I can tell so far I don't have much of an addictive personality when it comes to substances and I've tried a ton of different nootropics, supplements, and drugs. I care about myself too much to abuse anything (so far).

It's interesting that everyone reports so favorably about Phenibut making you more confident and social, I feel like I always always notice those effects to a certain degree but they're never as powerful as I wish they were. Definitely not a magic bullet that makes me great at talking to women like some people say. I'm talking it once or twice a week at 2g, which is a high-ish dose but I'm think maybe I should playing around with it. It's possible that I need to take a bit more or maybe a bit less, dosing it is tricky.

Definitely great at reducing anxiety but improving confidence is a whole 'nother ball game for me. I think my dopamine levels and/or receptors are low or down regulated with high-ish prolactin, that's probably a big part of the issue. So I need a nice dopamine boost more than a GABA one, but it's hard to find good options for that, that don't make me super anxious or crash hard.

I've been wanting to try Selank for quite a while, specifically Na-Selank-Amidate. It's pretty expensive tho, and I'm wary that it will just make me not care. I don't want to be a bit apathetic and almost too relaxed like Phenibut seems to do sometimes.

GreekDemiGod

I would stay away from pregnenolone or progesterone or anything that can turn into anything else that can antagonize DHT or turn into estrogen in any shape way or form.
I'm waiting for my Pansterone order..o_O
I suspect my Estrogen is very low at the moment, after a few months of peating. Would some conversion of Preg >> Estro still be harmful in my case? Might even boost my libido.

GreekDemiGod

Eating enough calories/big meals, having a solid weight lifting regimen and big muscles, nofap all improve confidence.

• 6ft tall, ectomorph body
  • 155 lbs
  • 11% BF
  • Lift weights 3 times a week
  • Walking is the only form of cardio I do
I have a very hard time putting on weighr, so gorging on calories is not an issue. What intake would you say would benefit me?
I suspect 4k

Markus

I've tried all of the different options and I would say that androsterone is great for increasing confidence and making you "unfuckwithable", but it can make you aggresive and anti-social in doses >2 mg from my personal experience.

With that said, I would probably lean towards low dose progesterone. Personally, I don't get any anti-androgenic effects when using <8 mg a day taken at night. It generally makes me calm and friendly.

5a-DHP is more sedative and better for sleep IMO.

golder

I don’t understand how people are getting such pronounced effects with 1 drop. I think I’ve tried 5mg and experienced very little.