What's Peat's Opinion On D-mannose For Bladder Infections ?

A.R

I take Haidut's Camphosal every day and it's stopped my recurring UTIs (I used to get them every 3 months) completely. I also emailed with Ray about my chronic UTIs, FWIW, here's what he said:

"Have the doctors identified various organisms? Sometimes using 10% sulfur soap once or twice can change the flora on the skin so that it stops harboring the types that cause problems. A change of diet can also modify the skin and membranes so that they resist infection. Foods that are high in protein, low in starch, with enough vitamins A and D, are the most helpful."
As other users have mentioned, I would also like you to please elaborate on camphosal usage

Jon2547

I'm also interested in the camphosal dose. I recently started D-mannose prophylactically.

ddjd

I have a lot of gallbladder problems, I think one of my bile ducts is partially blocked.

Anyway I read that D-Mannose can help with gallbladder issues. It does actually seem to be helping. Im using it several times a day.

Is it safe to take D-Mannose long term daily?

And any ideas about mechanism of action, why could it be helping to reduce gallbladder pain??

Lollipop2

I have a lot of gallbladder problems, I think one of my bile ducts is partially blocked.

Anyway I read that D-Mannose can help with gallbladder issues. It does actually seem to be helping. Im using it several times a day.

And any ideas about mechanism of action, why could it be helping to reduce gallbladder pain??
Following the response to this. Very interesting. I know it helps with UTI’s but not sure why it would help gallstones and gallbladder issues. Would like to know.

A.R

Have you tried extra virgin olive oil raw, for gall bladder problems? Also the nigella sativa seed helps with liver problems

OP
B

Birdie

I've been using sulfur soap a couple of times a week on the rectal area. It is drying so not for every day. Also, I sometimes do a week of D-mannose. Haven't had any urinary tract infections for quite a while.

I have had pain in the gallbladder area occasionally but hadn't seen that ddid had used it for gallbladder problems.. The last time I had the pain, I had just started a D-mannose routine. No pain since so could be the D-mannose helped. Or could be it's just doing it's usual pattern of occasional pain.

ddjd, I wonder about the long term safety too. A.R. thanks for reminder on olive oil remedy. Haven't had to use it yet!

I'm doing kegels to try to keep my muscle strength.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals