What's ONE Food That Makes You FEEL Great

Jennifer

Not one but a combination of tanner crab or scallops eaten with a carb — fresh pressed sugar melon juice, raw sugarcane juice, whipped maple syrup or local creamed wildflower honey.

shine

I feel an amazing boost in energy and mood after eating beef heart!

Gl;itch.e

For me my main ones are Ripe Cherries, Liver and Fresh Coconut Water. Nothing else comes close to the profound relaxation I get from those.

Certain other fresh ripe fruit gets close. Oranges, Lychees, Mango etc.

moss

Depends on the season
but prawns, cherries and hard cheeses makes me feel pretty damn good

D

danishispsychic

Coffee and Fruit, so if its one thing... its Froffee.

ubiety

Ground beef. Really satisfies and allows me to go longer without getting low blood sugar more than anything. Even better with white button mushrooms and rice.

GreekDemiGod

Boiled salted white potatoes, melted butter, and a medium-rare steak. It makes me feel good in the moment, though after the meal I feel more tired.

Jasjeet

i'm another one for dates...especially deri dates. Dates with a glass of milk :0) instant energy

ExCarniv

Boiled salted white potatoes, melted butter, and a medium-rare steak. It makes me feel good in the moment, though after the meal I feel more tired.

That's the perfect meal.

Everytime I feel cold, low energy or even in a bad mood, steak and mashed potatoes lift me up.

Oysters and liver (particularly organic chicken liver) are generally the best anti-fatigue foods for me, I have noticed.

Meat tends to give me more stamina and strength. Liver I also noticed more stamina.

High copper foods such as lobster has unexpectedly made my hair more colorful. I was starting to get some greying and after months I notice no new grey hairs. Perhaps the increased copper played some role in that.

(Well tolerated) milk, generally makes me feel best, mood-wise; more calm, generally one of the best anti stress foods for keeping adrenaline and cortisol down I have noticed. I have been on a dairy free experiment for months now and find that the anti-stress effects of the calcium and other things in dairy, at least cannot be replicated for me. There are a number of things that I think are just too valuable about the calcium of milk that helps with stress. I used to have issues with higher adrenaline and cortisol levels and have notice that none of the foods, even starch, keeps the stress response low. My mood and response to stress after a meal is less favorable than when it is a meal of milk and fruit/juice. I suspect endotoxin from increased bulk could be partly the reason for this, but on this experiment I have noticed that my mood as well as other indicators of higher stress has worsened since taking milk out of my diet and relaxing it with more starchy foods.

And for that reason, I will likely reintroduce dairy back in, but will likely keep it limited to goat milk. Milk before bed also gives me the best sleep. No other food has helped me achieve such a level of deep and restful sleep thus far.

Good quality dark chocolate also gives me very good mood benefits.

Orange juice concentrate helps with energy due to the decent B vitamin and potassium and magnesium content.

No matter what experiments I do on myself with other foods, I always find myself naturally going back to the core ‘Peat’ foods for mood, energy, sleep, and digestion, etc. They seem to make me feel best and perform best in my life. I think as long as I am not cutting out nutritious foods in place of too much pure sugar which causes me to displace nutrients, I do very well with these ‘core’ foods.

I also seem to do very well with purple sweet potatoes. Very good food for bulk that digests the best out of all starchy carbs, in my experience. The manganese and copper content is also helpful.

Well cooked kettle apple sauce with cinnamon is also a great food I tolerate well when I want more bulk. Good for those who don’t do starch but want some bulk that can satiate fairly well without much if any digestive upset. I also sometimes will pan fry apples and pears with some brown sugar and caramelize them. A very good treat I very much enjoy.

The milk-calming is Tryptophane-Serotonine effect imo,dont know if calm energy is
truly desirable or if we use it as an anxiolytic.

paulwalkerrip

- Fresh squeezed salted orange juice with a scoop or two of collagen

- Real milk chocolate

- Shrimp

ExCarniv

Ground beef. Really satisfies and allows me to go longer without getting low blood sugar more than anything. Even better with white button mushrooms and rice.

Absolutely.

After Steak and mashed potatoes, my favorite is ground beef, sauteed with onions and rice cooked in bone broth with a sauce made of boiled and minced mushrooms.

paulwalkerrip

Been making homemade hot chocolate recently with cocoa powder, powdered skim milk, and caster sugar. Whisk it into a pot of 2% milk and :yum:

lampofred

Coconut oil. Really seems to lower stress for me, maybe because it immediately serves as additional fuel for your brain if your sugar oxidation isn't working efficiently or if you have accumulated PUFA.

InChristAlone

Haagen dazs

L

Lord Cola

Gelatin. But most of the easily available products cause digestion problems. Quality sources of gelatin are not consistently available. Same with orange juice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals