What's ONE Food That Makes You FEEL Great

readforjoy

Cheesecake. It's the reason I'm giving Peating another go. Everytime I eat a slice of cheesecake, my energy goes up, my brain is more alert, my mood improves, and my tummy feels flatter and thinner.

Waremu

Oysters and liver (particularly organic chicken liver) are generally the best anti-fatigue foods for me, I have noticed.

Meat tends to give me more stamina and strength. Liver I also noticed more stamina.

High copper foods such as lobster has unexpectedly made my hair more colorful. I was starting to get some greying and after months I notice no new grey hairs. Perhaps the increased copper played some role in that.

(Well tolerated) milk, generally makes me feel best, mood-wise; more calm, generally one of the best anti stress foods for keeping adrenaline and cortisol down I have noticed. I have been on a dairy free experiment for months now and find that the anti-stress effects of the calcium and other things in dairy, at least cannot be replicated for me. There are a number of things that I think are just too valuable about the calcium of milk that helps with stress. I used to have issues with higher adrenaline and cortisol levels and have notice that none of the foods, even starch, keeps the stress response low. My mood and response to stress after a meal is less favorable than when it is a meal of milk and fruit/juice. I suspect endotoxin from increased bulk could be partly the reason for this, but on this experiment I have noticed that my mood as well as other indicators of higher stress has worsened since taking milk out of my diet and relaxing it with more starchy foods.

And for that reason, I will likely reintroduce dairy back in, but will likely keep it limited to goat milk. Milk before bed also gives me the best sleep. No other food has helped me achieve such a level of deep and restful sleep thus far.

Good quality dark chocolate also gives me very good mood benefits.

Orange juice concentrate helps with energy due to the decent B vitamin and potassium and magnesium content.

No matter what experiments I do on myself with other foods, I always find myself naturally going back to the core ‘Peat’ foods for mood, energy, sleep, and digestion, etc. They seem to make me feel best and perform best in my life. I think as long as I am not cutting out nutritious foods in place of too much pure sugar which causes me to displace nutrients, I do very well with these ‘core’ foods.

I also seem to do very well with purple sweet potatoes. Very good food for bulk that digests the best out of all starchy carbs, in my experience. The manganese and copper content is also helpful.

Well cooked kettle apple sauce with cinnamon is also a great food I tolerate well when I want more bulk. Good for those who don’t do starch but want some bulk that can satiate fairly well without much if any digestive upset. I also sometimes will pan fry apples and pears with some brown sugar and caramelize them. A very good treat I very much enjoy.

boris

Cheesecake. It's the reason I'm giving Peating another go. Everytime I eat a slice of cheesecake, my energy goes up, my brain is more alert, my mood improves, and my tummy feels flatter and thinner.
Do you have a cheesecake recipe or bought?

Markus

No one food stands out to me, though here are a few foods which make me feel great in differing ways:

Natural oysters make me feel sharp and alert.

Liver gives me strength.

Papaya makes me feel generous and enriched.
+1 on liver and papaya. Also, any food cooked with love.

Momado965

Edam cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, cane sugar in water or sugarcane juice, lamb/beef/camel (organs and muscle), prawns, pasta, bread, milkahakes, icream, coconut oil and buter.

ExCarniv

Medjool dates.

Dates are good, I don't have access to good quality ripe fruits most of the time, so they are a good choice, calorie and sugar dense.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to cook, just a couple soft boiled eggs, with 100g of dates and I have a good meal there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals