Whats is exactly responsible for the glowy, healthy oily skin looks?

Gânico

I usually get it after eating beef liver and eggs to a lesser extent. Is it vit.A? Cholesterol? or another factor?

JamesGatz

For me:

High DHT => My skin becomes naturally tanned

High Progesterone => My skin becomes "whiter" and glows

High Serotonin => My skin gets greasy/oily slick and I feel the need to immediately shower

OP
Gânico

Gânico

For me:

High Serotonin => My skin gets greasy/oily slick and I feel the need to immediately shower
Yeah, i think i kinda expressed myself badly, what im talking about is not oily/greasy per se but more like glowy moisturized, with an orangeish golden hue.

I always get this nice skin after eating raw liver but it quickly fades away, becoming whiteish and more "dry" again.

Samya

Yeah, i think i kinda expressed myself badly, what im talking about is not oily/greasy per se but more like glowy moisturized, with an orangeish golden hue.

I always get this nice skin after eating raw liver but it quickly fades away, becoming whiteish and more "dry" again.

Maybe the high amount of iron in the liver? I only eat meat once in a while (beef) and the next day I seem to look golden/tanned.

Excess iron is known to cause hemochramotosis, one of the symptoms being hypermelanosis/hyperpigmemtation.

Nomane Euger

Maybe the high amount of iron in the liver? I only eat meat once in a while (beef) and the next day I seem to look golden/tanned.

Excess iron is known to cause hemochramotosis, one of the symptoms being hypermelanosis/hyperpigmemtation.
I watched back at some videos from a period I was eating liver daily and my face skin color was golden/yellow compare to the rest of my body which was just tan from the sun

For me:

I get your third description after eating low quality restaurant meals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals